What's new

Only A Few Hours To Go!!**Evolution Series 2019 Mid-Year Sale! Massive Savings!**New World Percussion In-depth Look Video**

2- Another thing that would be great is a deeper walkthrough dedicated to each region of your World Percussion series. Your overview video is everywhere and teaches the engine well but it doesn't show all of your instruments. Not even half of it. Was a little frustrating to open up this video on South America´s page and see so little about it. Since there are many instruments (thanks for that!!!) and each region is also an individual product, individual videos would be great and would keep things organised. As a customer, i don't need nothing fancy, just a screen recording going thru the instruments and playing for a bit would be great. And then, put this dedicated walkthrough on its respective product page together with the main overview video (which is already there) showing the engine.

I made this for you... it is quite long but it looks at every drum :)

Hope this helps!

I made this for you... it is quite long but it looks at every drum :)

Hope this helps!

I watched first half yesterday and just finished the second one.

Before anything, again, thank you very much. The video is very well done and I imagine it took a lot of effort make it and explain everything so well as you've done. Next level customer support! Congrats!

About your product, my suspicious were confirmed: really high quality and versatile! The velocity layers and round robins are so well put together that it sounds very natural. The close mics are really dry, so it will blend well with any other instruments.

I´ll probably go for the Core version. The multis and the organised all-in-one world percussion package really makes worth it.

I was in doubt if this product was going to be some overlap since I have many percussion instruments (and KU12), but some instruments that you have sampled, my region-equivalent-instrument don't has and, even the ones I already have, sounds considerably different than yours (I was pausing and comparing). I think it will be an nice addition to my arsenal! :2thumbs:

One last suggestion: for the customers that are curious about one specific region, would be helpful to guide them directly into that on your video description with timestamps. If you want, you can put the ones i did:

Africa - 1:12
Asia - 13:21
Europe - 26:21
Middle East - 41:02
South America - 47:03
Multis - 53:29

Last edited:
One last suggestion: for the customers that are curious about one specific region, would be helpful to guide them directly into that on your video description with timestamps. If you want, you can put the ones i did:

This is very useful indeed. In the end I had to skip ahead and back a couple of times to get to the part that was about Asia, which was also no big deal. Anyway, bought that one. Mainly because of the gatham, although the gamelan set is also very welcome. Still hoping for an Udu library with midi grooves sometime in the future. ;)

I watched first half yesterday and just finished the second one.

Before anything, again, thank you very much. The video is very well done and I imagine it took a lot of effort make it and explain everything so well as you've done. Next level customer support! Congrats!

About your product, my suspicious were confirmed: really high quality and versatile! The velocity layers and round robins are so well put together that it sounds very natural. The close mics are really dry, so it will blend well with any other instruments.

I´ll probably go for the Core version. The multis and the organised all-in-one world percussion package really makes worth it.

I was in doubt if this product was going to be some overlap since I have many percussion instruments (and KU12), but some instruments that you have sampled, my region-equivalent-instrument don't has and, even the ones I already have, sounds considerably different than yours (I was pausing and comparing). I think it will be an nice addition to my arsenal! :2thumbs:

Hi musiccorner I am very happy to help and pleased you have found the video useful :) I agree adding time code points is a great idea... I was actually thinking about this after I finished uploading but got caught up with family activities. I'll investigate next week to see if there is an easy way within youtube to add these without re-uploading otherwise I'll do another version of the video with the time points :)

This is very useful indeed. In the end I had to skip ahead and back a couple of times to get to the part that was about Asia, which was also no big deal. Anyway, bought that one. Mainly because of the gatham, although the gamelan set is also very welcome. Still hoping for an Udu library with midi grooves sometime in the future. ;)
Thanks for the support hope you have fun with Asia :) I'll add the Udu to the wish list :)

Hi musiccorner I am very happy to help and pleased you have found the video useful :) I agree adding time code points is a great idea... I was actually thinking about this after I finished uploading but got caught up with family activities. I'll investigate next week to see if there is an easy way within youtube to add these without re-uploading otherwise I'll do another version of the video with the time points :)

I think you don't need to re-upload. If you put the timestamps (for exemple, the ones i put here) on this video's description, people will only click on the time they want to go and YouTube will get them there.

I think you don't need to re-upload. If you put the timestamps (for exemple, the ones i put here) on this video's description, people will only click on the time they want to go and YouTube will get them there.
Cool I've updated the comments with your time code points :) thanks again for your help!

@pulse Sounds really great!! Question; is the “far” mic position actually microphones placed far away from the sound source, or is it simulated? The close/tree sounds like a scoring stage to me, while the “far” microphone sounds more like a hall?

@pulse Sounds really great!! Question; is the “far” mic position actually microphones placed far away from the sound source, or is it simulated? The close/tree sounds like a scoring stage to me, while the “far” microphone sounds more like a hall?
Hi JohannesR Thanks for your kind words! All microphones are real... nothing simulated. The Far microphones were placed quite far back and high up. This set definitely captures more room splash than the others :)

The sale is now officially over :) Thanks again for everyones support! Happy Composing!

Top Bottom