What's new

Only A Few Hours To Go!!**Evolution Series 2019 Mid-Year Sale! Massive Savings!**New World Percussion In-depth Look Video**

pulse

Evolution Series MID-YEAR SALE! Up to 40% OFF‼️

Amazing deals up for grabs. World Percussion Taiko, Core, Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, Middle East and World Strings Guzheng!

Massive savings‼️ Sale finishes July 31st, so hurry ⏰ get shopping today!

Main Website (For general product information):

https://www.evolutionseries.com/

Web Store (For product purchase):

https://www.evolutionseries.com/shop-main/

pop-up-we-midyearsale.jpg

Last edited:
From the audio demos, seems to be nice products!! Congratulations.

What is the exact end date for this sale??

If I pick one product, let´s say World Percussion South America, I´ll get an upgrade path to get the Core World Series or I´ll have to pay the full price again?

I bought two of these during the December 2017 50% off sale. They were amazing, so I waited for the December 2018 sale, which I didn't see. Maybe I missed it.

But I think it's fair to say that Evolution sales don't come around very often, and these products are as good as they get.

@musiccorner During the December 2017 sale, they clearly laid out what the upgrade prices were for people with one or two or more libraries. I don't see that they've done that now, but that was the policy.
[

Is World Percussion South America a stand - alone Kontakt (full) instrument, or does it need to have the World Percussion Core installed to work?

Hmm. No videos. No sound files. May try the Djembe for $12 but this website is bad. No list of included instruments. Nothing.

Edit - okay, it seems the link above is just to the store with no info. If you click on the company name in the top left it takes you to the website with more info

Was impressed by Guzheng long ago. This price means revisit. :thumbsup:

Watching Yun Yu Cheung video(s) Part 1 & 2 is enchanting. Such a genuine, warm, personal feel for the instrument.

From the audio demos, seems to be nice products!! Congratulations.

What is the exact end date for this sale??

If I pick one product, let´s say World Percussion South America, I´ll get an upgrade path to get the Core World Series or I´ll have to pay the full price again?

Hi thanks for your kind words and sorry for the delay in reply... it is always fun dealing with the time zone difference here in Australia :) The sales ends July 31st. With regards to our upgrade policy... for every region you have we will deduct 1/5th off the 'Core' price. So if you end up buying all 5 regions individually we will give you 'Core' for free :)

Is World Percussion South America a stand - alone Kontakt (full) instrument, or does it need to have the World Percussion Core installed to work?
Hi Ifness World Percussion 'Core' works with the free Kontakt player where as if you were to buy one or more individual regions separately you will need to own the full version of Kontakt 5 to run.

And the Evobot popup gets really tiresome very quickly.
Ok I've had a strong word with Evobot... it gets a bit excited when there are new people around! I've asked it to 'chill' a bit :)

As this is a new website we are always tweaking and refining... I always appreciate feedback good or bad. If anyone has trouble finding information/navigating the layout on our website or feel we are missing some useful content please let me know and I will always do my best to resolve it :)

Thanks for everyones understanding :)

Ok I've had a strong word with Evobot... it gets a bit excited when there are new people around! I've asked it to 'chill' a bit :)

As this is a new website we are always tweaking and refining... I always appreciate feedback good or bad. If anyone has trouble finding information/navigating the layout on our website or feel we are missing some useful content please let me know and I will always do my best to resolve it :)

Thanks for everyones understanding :)

Thank you for answering! I´m deciding between the Core World Percussion or just one or two regions. I´m very impressed by the audio demos and I found user reviews on Best Service´s website that are very good about your products.

If I could point out the main things that are missing on your website imo, they would be:

1- Direct links from the shop to the main product page with all its infos. Maybe a "learn more" link? Since I´m so anxious (lol), on my first visit I gave up learning more about your instruments just because the lack of in-depth information. Later, I decided to try again and look more carefully. That´s when i found the other main page. Of course, with little effort we can find it, but as i said, anxious (and lazy) people like me don't like to search too much to find things. :dancedance:

2- Another thing that would be great is a deeper walkthrough dedicated to each region of your World Percussion series. Your overview video is everywhere and teaches the engine well but it doesn't show all of your instruments. Not even half of it. Was a little frustrating to open up this video on South America´s page and see so little about it. Since there are many instruments (thanks for that!!!) and each region is also an individual product, individual videos would be great and would keep things organised. As a customer, i don't need nothing fancy, just a screen recording going thru the instruments and playing for a bit would be great. And then, put this dedicated walkthrough on its respective product page together with the main overview video (which is already there) showing the engine.

3- User reviews on each product´s page. Even the bad ones! Says a lot about a company (I found very suspicious when user reviews are only 5 stars on developers websites) and help us to know more about the product from a end user perspective.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for answering! I´m deciding between the Core World Percussion or just one or two regions. I´m very impressed by the audio demos and I found user reviews on Best Service´s website that are very good about your products.

If I could point out the main things that are missing on your website imo, they would be:

1- Direct links from the shop to the main product page with all its infos. Maybe a "learn more" link? Since I´m so anxious (lol), on my first visit I gave up learning more about your instruments just because the lack of in-depth information. Later, I decided to try again and look more carefully. That´s when i found the other main page. Of course, with little effort we can find it, but as i said, anxious (and lazy) people like me don't like to search too much to find things. :dancedance:

2- Another thing that would be great is a deeper walkthrough dedicated to each region of your World Percussion series. Your overview video is everywhere and teaches the engine well but it doesn't show all of your instruments. Not even half of it. Was a little frustrating to open up this video on South America´s page and see so little about it. Since there are many instruments (thanks for that!!!) and each region is also an individual product, individual videos would be great and would keep things organised. As a customer, i don't need nothing fancy, just a screen recording going thru the instruments and playing for a bit would be great. And then, put this dedicated walkthrough on its respective product page together with the main overview video (which is already there) showing the engine.

3- User reviews on each product´s page. Even the bad ones! Says a lot about a company (I found very suspicious when user reviews are only 5 stars on developers websites) and help us to know more about the product from a end user perspective.

Hope that helps!

Hey musiccorner yes this is very helpful. Thank-you for spending the time to detail your thoughts. I have now added links with in each shop product to the relevant main product page... I was planning to do this but unfortunately it got missed in the mad rush to release the new website. So thanks again for pointing it out :)

Yes I agree deeper walkthrough for each region would be useful... I'll see what I can do to fix this :)

And as for user reviews... that is a good idea. I just need to investigate a clean way to do this without spam taking over the website.

Eitherway all great advice!

Hi michelsimons this is definitely on our Wishlist. We have sampled a ghatam... this is pretty close to an udu :)

I found this link of a fellow playing the ghatam:

It indeed is close. Does World Percussion Asia also include midi grooves for the gatham?

Top Bottom