Eugene Latsko - F3ar-u

Grim_Universe

This is a cyberpunk style composition using only ONE synthesizer - Zebra2. Literally no samples or libraries were used here and all the sounds were made by me. This music is very important to me not only because I spent A LOT of time composing\sound designing it, but because it is not just a commercial project. I expressed my feelings about the future in this music. Without any doubts, this project is my project of the 2019 year.
I hope you will like it. Thanks!

Dirtgrain

I love this. It takes me to a bunch of places emotionally.

Funny thing is that I have been using Zebra 2 for a year, and I just bought Diva at the sale U-he did, thinking I needed it to get horn sounds like what you have done with Zebra 2. If only I had kept pushing myself :)

OP
Grim_Universe

Grim_Universe

@Dirtgrain yes, it is really important to be a master of one synth at least. I learned how to work in Zebra for three or four full months, I think, and only then I started to work on this project.
And do not worry much about your purchase. Diva is a fantastic piece of software!
@DrivingInSpace well, probably, I will show something soon, but it depends on desire and time, cuz my english is so bad, and I have to think about each phrase for so long.. If I'll show my patches it wont help at all, I need to explain the process to help.