What's new

Etheras ( Gold, Evi, Soundscapes) - Tech thread - NEW UNIFY GURU FILES

Hi Stefano,

this sounds great, one problem: all the other folder names are as they should and I am sure I did not rename any but my Ethera Gold folder is:

Zero_G_Ethera_Gold 2_5

Did I maybe miss an update (the latest files in the folder are 12/2020) and where to get ? Or should I rename the folder manually now ?
RE-LOAD it from Zero-G with the new Conduct by Continuata and your serial

Yes there is the 2.51R1 and the folder has this name Zero-G_Ethera-Gold-251R1

You could try to Rename the folder of your library, but if better if you download the 2.51R1

I have ordered from timespace and have a continuata number from 05.01.2021, do I have to redownload all the 33 GB for this or is there an update file somewhere (maybe only from zero-g not from the distributors ) ?

EDIT: solved, found it on the Zero-G site. That is the problem with the distributors with the updates, but as I need payment option from timespace......

Last edited:
Does not work for me, I tried several times, I had the patches installed in the Pluginguru links, the name is right I think but I still got that error message when opening kontakt:

1618066523458.png
I now try to rebuild with the included "update multiple paches" but this will take hours again.....

I really have no clue what might have gone wrong. Followed the video, followed the instructions point by point, run right mouse click as admin.....

Does not work for me, I tried several times, I had the patches installed in the Pluginguru links, the name is right I think but I still got that error message when opening kontakt:

1618066523458.png
I now try to rebuild with the included "update multiple paches" but this will take hours again.....

I really have no clue what might have gone wrong. Followed the video, followed the instructions point by point, run right mouse click as admin.....

THE CORRECT NAME IS

Zero-G_Ethera-Gold-251R1

you have ( for the Library Folder and Guru Link )

Zero_G_Ethera-Gold-251R1

So, It doesn't work because there is a bad Folder/Link Name. Check Again.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: I am such an idiot, sorry, was cause I have to manually change directory name after update.....thought I checked three times....

But glad it works now, thanks for checking :thumbsup:

Top Bottom