ETHERA Gold " User Thread "

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by StefanoM, May 9, 2019.

1. TheSigillite

TheSigillite Active Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Southern California
    There looks to be a loyalty discount of a further 20%

upload_2019-5-23_11-20-10.png

2. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    My cart is @ $63.96 having purchased (3) other Ethera libs.

StefanoM likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Ethera Loyalty Scheme

Crossgrade to Ethera Gold for 20% off if you have bought an Ethera title from Zero-G.

If you have purchased an Ethera product from Zero-G, use discount code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and a 20% discount will automatically be applied.

If you have any problems using the discount code, please email support@zerog-shop.reamaze.com with proof of purchase and we will email you a discount code.

Bought an Ethera elsewhere, or have issues with discount codes? Please email support@zerog-shop.reamaze.com with proof of purchase to arrange a code and get access to the loyalty scheme.

4. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    HI Guys, Remember to Install the User Snapshots , for info Read The Manual.

Ethera Soundscapes, Ethera EVI and Ethera GOLD , have User Snapshots, so you will have more of 2000 Presets...

Ste

Digivolt, ChazC and sostenuto like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    I working on a Cubase Template, I Will share it with you in the next days. A template With many Ethera ( from Soundscapes, EVI and Gold ) Pre-Loaded with a selection of sounds, a sort of starting point....

6. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    ordered. excited to check it out this weekend.

TheSigillite and SoNowWhat? like this.
  7. Sopranos

Sopranos Senior Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Will order. Dang I wish there was a similar template for Logic.

8. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Cool for iOS dudes ! No luv for Win10 Pro _ :crying:
    Lib is so cool …. just put this aside and 'Buy' ! :whistling:

(edit) BTW …. have done this for years with PluginGuru.com /Logic Pro …. I am committed User and gets frustrating.
    MS _ Win10 Pro not in minority 'globally' and frustrating Provider choices :mad:

Cannot fault Provider decisions /choices. Less and less willing to add sources with only iOS basis.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  9. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    What are you getting at sostenuto?
    This is available for Mac and Win. Doesn't say anything about iOS.

10. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Not major deal … but Cubase templates add cool, incremental value for limited User base. Yeah ?

Number of Win10 Users must be many xxx ??

SoNowWhat? likes this.
  11. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
    Pretty sure the cubase template can work on either Mac or windows, am I wrong?

12. ChazC

ChazC Cryogenically frozen in 1986 and just thawed out

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    Templates aren't OS specific as far as I'm aware. Only problem you'd have is if the template contained plugins or libraries that were OS specific; even then the template would load but the offending plugin/lib just wouldn't load.

{edit to add} They are DAW specific however - a Logic template won't load in Cubase. Stefano uses Nuendo & Cubase so I don't see it being a problem for anyone on Windows (as long as he doesn't just do a Logic template! :P).

whiskers likes this.
  13. sostenuto

sostenuto Big NKS Fan !

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Soooo …… @ StefanoM's Cubase Template comment might be restated in future, perhaps with disclaimers. Then, Win10 Pro /Reaper _ and other _ users might give it a shot ? :geek:

14. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    HI Guys, I work on Nuendo & Cubase, so I can create a Template for The Steinberg DAWs. Anyway, I do this template because some users ask me, but I think that for understand the " REAL" power of Ethera Series, is a good thing if you take a lot of time to play with all Snapshot Presets and then you can create yourself the template. Now I work on a big Template with Ethera EVI, Ethera Gold, & Ethera Soundscapes, regarding Vocals /Hybrid Sounds. plus my prefer orchestral libraries. I think that Ethera series is a fantastic vocal library but also a fantastic Hybrid Library, the Emotive Legato ( EVI, Soundscapes ) plus the new Epic Legato cover all cinematic needs, and sounds really good. The Vocal Phrases with all 3 libraries ( without the first Ethera 2.0 ) are about 3000 vocal phrases, finally, the Hybrid Synth is a big world of sounds, with a real power inside. I create this synths because in my job as sound designer & Composer, I create every day Trailer Music, and often I need of Hybrid Sounds, with a normal synth take a long time to create it and the searching of the correct sound is not easy, and you don't have the " organic" & "acoustic" elements, so the Hybrid Synths of EVI, Soundscapes & Gold, covers perfectly this needs. But is important to understand the real power, the sound contents.. etc etc. So I think that with the Epic True Legato we have done a really exciting Solo Vocal Legato, sampled chromatically , there are not pitch , we have so many multisampling with different articulations via midi velocity, and it is the True Legato which was missing in Ethera EVI, Epic Legato is more powerful and with a little bit faster legato transition. Also, the vocal builder has very nice samples for back vocals. So I say all this because I Think that the Ethera Series is a complex library that needs time to be discovered.

I created so many Tutorial ( 8 ) on my YouTube Channels, and I don't remember but maybe 10 Official Demos And Walkthrough videos ... so take your Time to see all :)

When the Template will be ready I will share it here.

Bye

Ste

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    ChazC likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    @ChazC Here the Cubase session of Demo " Dark " as you have asked me , I hope that can be usefull. I had to remove my Plug-In replacing them with the Cubase Native . It's not really the same thing but it doesn't matter. Its just for demo. Its a Nuendo session but you can open in Cubase.

Of course you need to Re-point the Ethera Gold folder when Kontakt will ask for it.

https://mab.to/Zq7sXLFEj

In the next days I hope to share a sort of Starting Point...Template.

Bye

Ste

playz123, whiskers and ChazC like this.
  16. ChazC

ChazC Cryogenically frozen in 1986 and just thawed out

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    Awesome @StefanoM - Thanks!

17. Wolfie2112

Wolfie2112 Senior Member

Damn, was going to buy it until I saw Kontakt 6 is required. I'll wait until NI has their next sale.

dflood likes this.
  18. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hi Guys

In this Link you can download the Cubase - Project of the Ethera Gold Music Trailer with the Video , There is also the Tutorial on my You Tube Channel, but with the session I Think that is better.

So you can see the sounds that I Used.

I have replaced all my Mixing PlugIns with the Cubase StandAlone PlugIns, so you can load the session without problem.

The only thing to do is the Re-Allocation of Ethera Gold When Kontakt Will looking for It...

https://mab.to/vzhJbgMwC

Cheers!

Ste

Manuel Stumpf and ChazC like this.
  19. RobertJay

RobertJay New Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Great share! Thank you very much Stephano.

20. zimm83

zimm83 Senior Member

Jun 23, 2017
    France