ETHERA Gold " User Thread "

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by StefanoM, May 9, 2019.

1. StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hi Guys,

I Created this thread so we can talk here about the incoming new Zero-G Ethera Gold.

Ethera Gold is a new great chapter of the Ethera Series.

I Worked on this library a long hard year, but I'm very happy for the result.

Ethera Gold is completely new, and works perfectly with the previous Ethera like EVI or Soundscapes.

This is the official Trailer : 100% Library Sound

In This Zero-G product page you can found other info, and all the official Demo Videos, I suggest you to see all Demo Videos and Walkthrough, because Ethera Gold has a lot of nice material, at this link there are two Tabs: Demo Videos, and Other Videos:

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-gold

Quick Info:

1) It Needs Kontakt 6 ( The new Hybrid Engine uses the new features )
    2) There is as usual the Ethera Loyalty Scheme
    3) All content are NEW, and this library works perfectly with Ethera EVI and Ethera Soundscapes, no overlaps.
    4) There are 2 Powerful Hybrid Synth with a completely new Audio Engine with 3 Layers.
    5) The Brand New Epic True Legato is amazing and completely different from Emotive True Legato of Ethera Evi and Ethera Soundscapes ( which are more soft , slow and emotive ), it was chromatically sampled, up to 3.5 octaves, and sounds Amazing powerful and Epic. Perfect for Trailer and Epic Music.
    6) There are over 500 User Snapshots, so please Install Them and you will are ready to go with the Action Synth and Core Synth !

In addition to the several "Official Videos " on the Zero-G Web Site and You Tube Channels...here some tutorials...

Tutorial 1 : I Show The "Demo Trailer " Cubase Session: How I Used the Sounds for the Official Trailer Music.
    Tutorial 2 : A True Legato Comparison: Emotive True Legato ( EVI & Soundscapes ) with Epic True Legato ( Ethera Gold ).
    Tutorial 3 : I Show Another "Demo Session" - Using of Action Synth, Core Synth , etc

Some of you ask me to do this kind of tutorial

I hope that will be useful.

And How I said, I'm sorry for my "unconventional English ",

I hope you can well understand.

Cheers

Ste

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. TheSigillite

TheSigillite Active Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Southern California
    Fantastic library. I'm sold and purchasing day one! What part of the voice in the trailer was true legato and what was phrase based?

whiskers and StefanoM like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Thanks Please, see the Tutorial 1 ... I show the Trailer Cubase session .

A quick reply...is.. all the Main Lead Vocal is the New Epic True Legato , except for the "words" at the beginning and at the ending " Anima Lucente " which are two Vocal Phrases.

whiskers and TheSigillite like this.
  4. mickeyl

mickeyl Dr. Mickey Lauer

Wow, Stefano. This might be the one library that will tip me over to upgrading to Kontakt 6. Do you have an ETA for the release?

5. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hi,

Please, Check the Zero-G Facebook Page.. in the incoming days :)

Thank you very much !

Yes I think that this is the moment for the upgrade to Kontakt 6.

For this and for many other libraries that are incoming.

whiskers likes this.
  6. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    Hi Stefano. Can I confirm that it’s for full Kontakt 6, not player?
    It was the original Ethera that made me get Full Kontakt 5 so maybe this will be the spur to upgrade. I love Clara’s voice.

TheSigillite, whiskers and StefanoM like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hi !

Yes Its for Kontakt 6 FULL.

The reason is:

The new awesome Hybrid Synth ( 2 Hybrid Synth CORE & ACTION ) uses some new features of Kontakt 6.

Than yes... I think that is a right investment upgrade to Kontakt 6. Other developers are creating libraries for Kontakt 6.

Thanks
    Cheers
    Ste

whiskers and SoNowWhat? like this.
  8. Goldie Zwecker

Goldie Zwecker Active Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I might get this, but wait for a summer sale by NI to upgrade from KU11 to KU12 altogether.
    It's usualy 50% which is supposed to be $200.
    If so, it's not worth it to upgrade to Kontakt 6 alone for $99 right now. The additional $100 will add so much more ...
    So i might get evi gold now not to miss the sale, buy wait a couple of months till i actually use it....

9. jbuhler

jbuhler Senior Member

Jun 19, 2016
    US
    Yes, same situation. I haven't upgraded to Kontakt 6 and am waiting for the discounted upgrade offer from NI (hoping it still comes this summer, even though NI has had delays).

whiskers, jneebz and Goldie Zwecker like this.
  10. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Tutorial 3 Added-

whiskers likes this.
  11. whiskers

whiskers Perpetual student

Sep 5, 2018
    US
  12. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Thanks Whiskers ! :)

whiskers likes this.
  13. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Tutorial 4-5 Part 1 & Part 2 :

I'm Creating a Track in real time with Ethera Gold.

Manuel Stumpf and TheSigillite like this.
  14. ChazC

ChazC Cryogenically frozen in 1986 and just thawed out

Jun 8, 2015
    Melbourne
    Just how many vocal libraries does one person need? One more than I already have apparently.

SoNowWhat?, StefanoM and jbuhler like this.
  15. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hi, eheh...yes also if... called " Vocal Library " Ethera Gold ( and also Ethera EVI and Ethera Soundscapes ) is a little bit reductive. I Prefer call them " All In One Hybrid Tools & Vocal Instruments". Because These libraries are the perfect Hybrid Tools ( Vocals & Instruments ) to insert into an orchestral template.

:)

Cheers

Ste

TheSigillite and ChazC like this.
  16. jbuhler

jbuhler Senior Member

Jun 19, 2016
    US
    Yes, the amount and variety of content in these libraries is crazy in the best possible way! My only complaint is that I often forget which library has which patch.

TheSigillite likes this.
  17. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Right.. for this reason I have created a Pre-Loaded Template with My Orchestral Setup plus Ethera Series Pre-loaded with many presets..... Is the best way to me.. Ready & Go...

jbuhler likes this.
  18. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Tutorial 6 - Creating A Trailer Music With Ethera Gold

19. Owen Smith

Owen Smith New Member

Stefano, I have Ethera Soundscapes and EVI and love them both. You are an incredibly talented at creating libraries. Gold looks amazing as well. Do you have a release date yet? The zero-g website still says that it is unavailable. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Goldie Zwecker and StefanoM like this.
  20. OP
    OP
    StefanoM

StefanoM Ethera Man

Apr 10, 2015
    Rome
    Hey @Owen Smith Thank you very much! It's really appreciated your feedback. About the release date.. I can't Talk.. I think you can understand, anyway I can say.... soon.. very soon ! Follow this Thread, the Official Commercial Thread, Zero Web-Site or my Facebook .

Ciao

Ste

whiskers likes this.