What's new

Ethera Gold 2.5 no presets

Have you seen this video?

You can not load the Snapshot Presets directly with Komplete Kontrol. They are not NKI files.

As I said before you HAVE to load the snapshot presets directly from the Instrument, with the Snapshot Presets MENU, please see the video.

Ethera Gold 2.5 IS not a Komplete Kontrol library, is a Kontakt FULL library.

And Keep in mind Ethera Gold 2.5 has the compatibility with UNIFY, indeed has the GURU file that you can download and use with Unify.

Ethera Gold 2.5 has also the Sound Set if you are a Studio One user.

Last edited:
Have you seen this video?

You can not load the Snapshot Presets directly with Komplete Kontrol. They are not NKI files.

As I said before you HAVE to load the snapshot presets directly from the Instrument, with the Snapshot Presets MENU, please see the video.

Ethera Gold 2.5 IS not a Komplete Kontrol library, is a Kontakt FULL library.

And Keep in mind Ethera Gold 2.5 has the compatibility with UNIFY, indeed has the GURU file that you can download and use with Unify.

Ethera Gold 2.5 has also the Sound Set if you are a Studio One user.

I know about The snapshots now. But i cant load etagers Gold synth in kontakt, only in komplete kontrol.
i dont know what unify is

I know about The snapshots now. But i cant load etagers Gold synth in kontakt, only in komplete kontrol.
i dont know what unify is
It is impossible you can not load Ethera Gold in Kontakt. So you are doing something wrong.

What Kontakt version are you using?

How You Load Ethera Gold into Kontak?

Open Kontakt, click on FILE tab

navigate into Zero-G Ethera Gold Folder and then drag & drop for example Ethera Gold Core Synth into the right empty zone.

1.PNG

If you can`t load it, you have an older version of Kontakt or a bad installation.

Ethera Gold 2.5 require Kontakt Full 6.4.2

Then ( if you have installed the presets with the Installer, you can load the presets with the snapshot presets menu)

2.PNG

It is impossible you can not load Ethera Gold in Kontakt. So you are doing something wrong.

What Kontakt version are you using?

How You Load Ethera Gold into Kontak?

Open Kontakt, click on FILE tab

navigate into Zero-G Ethera Gold Folder and then drag & drop for example Ethera Gold Core Synth into the right empty zone.

1.PNG

If you can`t load it, you have an older version of Kontakt or a bad installation.

Ethera Gold 2.5 require Kontakt Full 6.4.2

Then ( if you have installed the presets with the Installer, you can load the presets with the snapshot presets menu)

2.PNG
I have The newest kontakt. As i wrote before i cant see nki files in kontakt only in komplete kontrol. Ethera Gold synth is an nki file right?

is it possible to regeret The purchase of this plugin?

I have The newest kontakt. As i wrote before i cant see nki files in kontakt only in komplete kontrol. Ethera Gold synth is an nki file right?

is it possible to regeret The purchase of this plugin?
Hey Mark,

I repeat.

This library WORKS perfectly, and in this Forum there are a lot of happy users, you are the first user in the world that can not load the library with Kontakt when this is a Library for Kontakt.

So you can understand that there is something strange about what are you saying.

Please read the manual if you are not able to use Kontakt.

Because what are you saying it is simply impossible.

I`m trying to help you, but what are you saying is not possible.

So give me other info, send me a screenshot...I don't know.

Because saying ` I can't see nki files in Kontakt`, it is impossible and is not a library problem.

Of course, you are loading in a bad way the library, or you have incorrectly un_rar the files after the download with continuata.

So please, if you give me more info I can help you.

I think you are not so expert on Kontakt using.

For other commercial question write to Zero-G support [email protected]

if you have bought it from zero-g.

Cheers

Last edited:
@StefanoM
Hey Stefano, I see you are online, so might as well ask you about this.
Just bought Ethera Gold
I think i'm supposed to have 2.5 snapshots as well right?
I copied the snapshots from folder to folder, but just 2.0 snapshots

5fOdpjqBlS.png

Hi,

the sanpshot presets are 2.0 everything is correct.
After messing around with it since yesterday I must say this is the best value I think I've ever gotten in a library for the money. What a huge collection.
And personally I even prefer the vocals over the great vocals in Atlantis and Intimate Vocals, but ofc that's all subjective.
I can imagine going intimate first, then atlantis and then 2.5 vocals on climax will be great :))
You did a great job on this.

After messing around with it since yesterday I must say this is the best value I think I've ever gotten in a library for the money. What a huge collection.
And personally I even prefer the vocals over the great vocals in Atlantis and Intimate Vocals, but ofc that's all subjective.
I can imagine going intimate first, then atlantis and then 2.5 vocals on climax will be great :))
You did a great job on this.
Many Thanks, Yes,

I think Atlantis has the BEST Quality True Legato ever, and Atlantis 2.0 will be an even better end complete.

But Each Ethera Gold is a library that completes the other Ethera.

Ethera Gold 2.5 True Legato, for example, is perfect for the BIG Epic ( Bombastic ) Parts. Atlantis is more Evocative, Medieval, and Celtic. Even if the New Nordic True Legato ( under development) , it will also be fantastic for the Epic Part.

So, In general, My libraries are never separate products. Also, Elements and the upcoming Elements Rhythms are all connected libraries, Indeed I love using them together. As I usually do on my YouTube Channel.

Many Thanks

Ste

Many Thanks, Yes,

I think Atlantis has the BEST Quality True Legato ever, and Atlantis 2.0 will be an even better end complete.

But Each Ethera Gold is a library that completes the other Ethera.

Ethera Gold 2.5 True Legato, for example, is perfect for the BIG Epic ( Bombastic ) Parts. Atlantis is more Evocative, Medieval, and Celtic. Even if the New Nordic True Legato ( under development) , it will also be fantastic for the Epic Part.

So, In general, My libraries are never separate products. Also, Elements and the upcoming Elements Rhythms are all connected libraries, Indeed I love using them together. As I usually do on my YouTube Channel.

Many Thanks

Ste
I agree. It's all just my subjective opinion ofc.
It's the style in 2.5 I prefer, mostly the high notes are just amazing for my taste in 2.5
And I also really like the ornaments in 2.5
And the epicness :D
But yes atlantis and intmate vocals will still have a place for softer parts and variety

I'm looking forward to the atlantis upgrade

For me the snapshot installers did not work because for weird reasons my folder structures were different. I suspect OneDrive is the culprit but am not sure. Anyways here is a SUPEREASY way of finding your snapshot folder on YOUR system, even if it’s different. Worth remembering for other instruments too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom