Eric Whitacre Choir

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by jneebz, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Vadium

Vadium Member

Jul 21, 2017
  2. Digivolt

Digivolt Member

Dec 26, 2018
    Some nice sounding entries out there, good luck to all who entered

3. josephspirits

josephspirits Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    I had a great time making 4 of these, unfortunately I ended up being pulled away this weekend and ran into a lot of export complications right up until the deadline, so my uploads are quite janky :confused:. Still had fun with the project though, and lessons learned for next time (such as you can do a simple audio/video merger right in youtube these days!) Looking forward to checking out some of the other submissions.

4. Ian Dorsch

Ian Dorsch Senior Member

I bought the lib during the wish list sale, and in terms of the actual library it's pretty much exactly what I'd hoped it would be.

However: I'm having an issue in Cubase 9 with the EVO Grid plug where tempo changes somehow trigger a note off to the plugin. So you can have multiple sustained notes, and they all stop sounding as soon as the tempo changes. Has anyone encountered this? I have to assume it's a bug - it's just the kind of weird technical issue that makes me leery of buying into expensive non-Kontakt libraries.

5. jbuhler

jbuhler Senior Member

Jun 19, 2016
    US
    I just tried it in Logic, and I'm not having the issue, so it seems like it's not a problem specific to the plug-in, the Evo grid, and tempo changes. If you can do it reliably in Cubase 9, it would be worth submitting a ticket to Spitfire support. I've had very good luck with them helping me diagnose issues.

Ian Dorsch likes this.
  6. Ian Dorsch

Ian Dorsch Senior Member

This is where I'm headed next. Issue occurs with both the EVO Grid and core libraries. Really, really annoying.

7. TeamLeader

TeamLeader Active Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Anyone know, has the AU version of this been fixed for use w/in VEPro yet?

8. Vadium

Vadium Member

Jul 21, 2017
    So, is there any info - who win a contest?

9. AdamKmusic

AdamKmusic Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    They’ve been posting them on insta/twitter

10. idematoa

idematoa Active Member

My First contact with EWC

SA - Eric Whitacre Choir - Tutti_A Simple Start.JPG

whiskers likes this.