What's new

Empty Fields - F.2 for Omnisphere 2 - All sets released + Sale

Pack 6 and 7 are now released for Empty Fields - F.2 for Omnisphere 2. Each pack contains 50 presets and 10 multis and for these both packs new soundsources have been made from recordings of a Fiddle, a Lyra and a Viola da Gamba. All the recordings went through a lot of effects to create some nice evolving textures as soundsources.

The inspiration has been found from a beautiful indian summer and the transition to the autumn. There are some colourful pads, mysterious textures, eerie soundscapes, fun and light synth patches and even a few Halloween patches.

The 8th pack of Empty Fields - F.2 was released about a week ago to the customers.
The new pack contains 50 patches, 10 multis and 74 soundsources and has a mysterious and analog character resembling the long dark days and mood of an early winter period.
After 8 packs, the total is 420 presets and 80 multis.

Walkthrough video:

Audio demos:

The set is almost complete and I am considering to do a nice special double release for pack 9 and 10 late February.

All the 10 packs have been released! Empty Fields - F.2 for Omnipshere 2.5 contains 520 presets, 100 multis and 360 custom soundsources. I created a new walkthrough video and to celebrate its final release I have set a sale for this soundset till the 17th of March for €60,00 (VAT included)
The opening post is also updated with the new info.

The walkthrough is quite long, I played randomly through some sounds to give an overal impression

It has been such a pleasure to work on this set and it became by far the most popular set I have released and for everyone who purchased it already. Thank you for being part of this nice adventure!

Top Bottom