Emotional Viola & Cello 1.5 - "OUT NOW" for only 199€

OP
Sunny Schramm

Sunny Schramm

Serial Number for the Update seem quiet unusual and NI Access dont like it. Installation.pdf says its the same activation as always with NI Access 🤷‍♂️ Maybe NI hast to update the database of Access?

ReelToLogic

Still have my reel-to-reel
Great news! Does anyone know if projects that use the original version of Emotional Cello will still open and play OK after the update is installed?

OP
Sunny Schramm

Sunny Schramm

Wow... 7,4GB bigger than the old version! Seems like we just have to delete the old one and copy the new one in the right location. Then its showing up in Kontakt with a new library-picture and new presets for "using together with viola & violin" :)

Hmm...the old gui and library-picture was much more inspiring and beautiful - looks really cheap now 😕

Last edited:
OP
Sunny Schramm

Sunny Schramm

Great news! Does anyone know if projects that use the original version of Emotional Cello will still open and play OK after the update is installed?
Dont think so - there are just a few presets now. Would like to have both version parallel...

emilio_n

Serial Number for the Update seem quiet unusual and NI Access dont like it. Installation.pdf says its the same activation as always with NI Access 🤷‍♂️ Maybe NI hast to update the database of Access?
Just replace the old folder with this one. Worked to me.
I didn't need any activation.

Ops.... in case you are upgrading for the original.

ReelToLogic

Dont think so - there are just a few presets now. Would like to have both version parallel...
I agree that I'd like to have both the old and new versions (so that old projects could still open up), but if you replace the old folder with the new one I don't think that will be the case. If so that's unfortunate...

Hi everybody, so happy we're live now, only thing missing, are the instruction on how to update the old Cello to the new one. And how to restore compatibility to old projects. For everybody in a rush, copy the instrument folders from version one into the v1.5 instruments folder, then copy the NKR/NKC from the old samples folder into the new one.
Enjoy!

OP
Sunny Schramm

Sunny Schramm

I agree that I'd like to have both the old and new versions (so that old projects could still open up), but if you replace the old folder with the new one I don't think that will be the case. If so that's unfortunate...
I have both folders in my library-folder and rename the one I dont want to use with an "_".

ReelToLogic

Hi everybody, so happy we're live now, only thing missing, are the instruction on how to update the old Cello to the new one. And how to restore compatibility to old projects. For everybody in a rush, copy the instrument folders from version one into the v1.5 instruments folder, then copy the NKR/NKC from the old samples folder into the new one.
Enjoy!
Thank you!!!

Owen Smith

Enjoy!
Thanks so much! I use emotional cello all the time and I'm really looking forward to updating! In version 1.5 are we able to purge the unused articulations?