Emergency -- Almost all of my VE Pro Channel Sets are greyed out and won't load.

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by Headlands, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Headlands

Headlands Senior Member

Aug 18, 2017
    Hi all, I have major deadlines and suddenly most of my VE Pro Channel Sets are greyed out when I navigate to the folder to open them, and say "The file you are trying to load is invalid or inaccessible." when I click on them directly to open in VE Pro.

I haven't changed anything since yesterday on my Mac...anyone experience this, and if so how did you remedy it? A few Channel Sets are fine, for reasons I have no idea why, but most are greyed out. I tried re-installing VE-Pro...same issue.

I'm in a bit of a panic and can't reach VSL because of the time difference and email delay. To recreate my template would be a truly gigantic job. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. OP
    OP
    Headlands

Headlands Senior Member

Aug 18, 2017
    Huh. The ones that won't load are .vesp64 and the ones that will load are .vep64. What's the difference, and does anyone know why .vesp64 files suddenly wouldn't load? .

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  3. OP
    OP
    Headlands

Headlands Senior Member

Aug 18, 2017
    Never mind, got it sorted. For some reason my Mac was opening up VEP instead of VEP Server.

4. SoNowWhat?

SoNowWhat? realised I can type here

Jul 26, 2016
    Phew!

(Just so you don’t look like you’re having a conversation with yourself).

jneebz, Akarin, mike753 and 3 others like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Headlands

Headlands Senior Member

Aug 18, 2017

Hahaha! Thanks. :)

SoNowWhat? likes this.