What's new

Embertone Releases: Walker 1955 Steinway 'D'

Anyone having issues with notes cutting off abruptly when using a lot sustain pedal? Not sure if this is a bug or a loud proclamation saying 'no half pedaling!' Otherwise this a freakin' great piano.

Yes, same. I've upped the voice count and still get consistent note cut-offs while employing the sustain pedal. It's quite jarring when you're "in the zone" so-to-speak.

Hi people.

I have two products from Embertone.

-Walker 1955 Steinway D
-Joshua Bell Violin

I noted that in Komplete Kontrol sofware, The Walker Piano is showed under Native Instruments Vendor and not in Embertone. The Joshua Violin is correct under the Embertone.

I didn´t check all the forum yet, but I appreciate to know if someone have had the same problem. I asked Embertone, but they don´t have an answer for me until now.

Thank you
Alex
InkedEmebrtone_LI.jpg InkedJoshua_LI.jpg

Someone else here to help me?

20% discount on this piano that has beautiful tone is a chance for those who planned to buy it.

I'm using beta version but still waiting for their update.

Am I the only one hearing footsteps when I sustain E4 with the Binaural Mic + una corda activated, at low velocity?

Last edited:
I called it E4 but it's the same ;) (could it be the reason why the download links they sent you changed nothing?)

Last edited:
Am I the only one hearing footsteps when I sustain E4 with the Binaural Mix + una corda activated, at low velocity?
I thought I was going crazy! I have taken of my headphones a number of times convinced someone had just walked into the room. I have heard this on the standard mike.

I thought I was going crazy! I have taken of my headphones a number of times convinced someone had just walked into the room. I have heard this on the standard mike.
Because Embertone calculate days for update from Venus calendar and not Earth days (someone mention that before), seems reasonable that what you hear is Moonwalk :grin: They must live in accordance to :alien:

Because Embertone calculate days for update from Venus calendar and not Earth days (someone mention that before), seems reasonable that what you hear is Moonwalk :grin: They must live in accordance to :alien:
I have solved the pedaling issue by being a terrible rock pianist. If you never take your foot off the pedal it works great. This is only a problem for people with good pedal technique :)

Also, in the update, maybe you could include something that allows the Dynamic Pure Tuning to work? (It glitches with the current version). Hopefully that's an easy fix?

Top Bottom