What's new

Embertone Releases: Walker 1955 Steinway 'D'

Is the discount price still in effect? View Cart shows $39.00 for the Lite version.

Attachments

• view cart.png
    view cart.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 17
Well, you would get 5 more mics and 150 GB of extra samples ...

True, true …..

In the meantime, @ Cory Pelizzari released his fine video review and responded to resulting Forum inquires.
Wide and Binaural mics are mentioned, in addition to the Close mic. With promo prices, seems like only detail is a comfortable resting place for the 150 GB ….. :sleep:

Last edited:
Oh Continuata. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

connect-is-awesome.PNG
Figure 1: A familiar sight.

This software abomination is the single biggest cause of my VI acquisition angst. I've no doubt Embertone Support will get me squared away, but I felt compelled to whine about it publicly out of a desperate wish for developers to stop using them.

Wow. This is going to leave every other piano in the dust. The lite version is already better than other $200 piano options on the market.

Embertone are Gods.

I just.... don't have money. Why didn't I win that competition!!!!

Wow. This is going to leave every other piano in the dust. The lite version is already better than other $200 piano options on the market. Embertone are Gods.
I just.... don't have money. Why didn't I win that competition!!!!

Ha ha ha ha !!!! :rofl: I have money. I have money !

Sounds like Lite is dang cool ! :sleep: …. sooo do I really need the whole enchilada ?

Last edited:
Embertone has made 'interim' comment, BUT would seriously like to see 'no-cost' crossgrade to Full after auditioning Lite ( at least during this Intro phase ).

Man, those extra mics are exquisite. Binaural for headphones. Check. Wide for special. Check. Room for concert. Check. Hammer for cinematic. Check. Close. Check.
Just play those Close mics with the Default AKG ones. Sheer heaven.

Anyone with the full library care to compare the binaural and close mics? I'm looking at picking up one more mic perspective for headphone play but I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

After listening to the close mics on different sources (youtube videos etc), i'm not too convinced with them yet because they sound to my taste in one video then i don't like them in another video. I went with the binaural for now (downloading it now).

I sort of thought the same but I've read that the original/close mic combo sounds good. Maybe they sound better together than the close mic on its own? Let me know how the binaural is when you get a chance to try it. I'll probably pick it up if it's any good since I don't have any other libraries with a binaural sample.

The sound of this library is gorgeous. I am really impressed by the bottom end. It really goes beyond a piano VI.
What have been stopping me right now is in fact the lack of half-pedalling.

@Embertone, I would like to know if "half-pedalling" could be supported in a future upgrade?
I mainly use piano VI to mock-up classical contemporary music ala Messiaen, Takemitsu, etc. Half-pedalling is indispensable...

Oh Continuata. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

connect-is-awesome.PNG
Figure 1: A familiar sight.

This software abomination is the single biggest cause of my VI acquisition angst. I've no doubt Embertone Support will get me squared away, but I felt compelled to whine about it publicly out of a desperate wish for developers to stop using them.

I had the same problem and put it on download only in the settings page. After that you can either put it back on download&install and continue from there (it won't redownload the library, but just install it) or you can unpack it yourself (which is what I did since the other option also didn't work for me).

The sound of this library is gorgeous. I am really impressed by the bottom end. It really goes beyond a piano VI.
What have been stopping me right now is in fact the lack of half-pedalling.

@Embertone, I would like to know if "half-pedalling" could be supported in a future upgrade?
I mainly use piano VI to mock-up classical contemporary music ala Messiaen, Takemitsu, etc. Half-pedalling is indispensable...

We will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you’re on a mobile device click the shopping trolley. This will open a pop up with the prices and “add to cart” options for each.
I am mac computer and dont found it but look again. and i dont know if this lib for me. i need before this so much else. some things what i thinked are also embertone (their solo strings).

Top Bottom