What's new

Embertone Releases: Walker 1955 Steinway 'D'

jbuhler

Hi people.

I have two products from Embertone.

-Walker 1955 Steinway D
-Joshua Bell Violin

I noted that in Komplete Kontrol sofware, The Walker Piano is showed under Native Instruments Vendor and not in Embertone. The Joshua Violin is correct under the Embertone.

I didn´t check all the forum yet, but I appreciate to know if someone have had the same problem. I asked Embertone, but they don´t have an answer for me until now.

Thank you
Alex
View attachment 18771 View attachment 18772
I have this issue with one of my Metropolis Ark libraries, which also shows up under OT, after I reinstalled the KK software. Oddly, this library doesn't even exist on my drives and it persisted under NI even after I did a complete removal and reinstall of the KK software earlier today. Then there are the libraries that don't show up at all but should...

Lougheed

Indeed. At first I couldn't find the NKS controls for the Walker because I was looking . . . for Embertone. I was about to message tech support to inquire about this, and accidentally stumbled upon it. I wonder, though, how many have messaged tech support about this? Definitely should be fixed.

WaveRider

Anyone having issues with notes cutting off abruptly when using a lot sustain pedal? Not sure if this is a bug or a loud proclamation saying 'no half pedaling!' Otherwise this a freakin' great piano.

Nicktwo85

Chaotic Good
Yes, same. I've upped the voice count and still get consistent note cut-offs while employing the sustain pedal. It's quite jarring when you're "in the zone" so-to-speak.

alexbaroni

Hi people.

I have two products from Embertone.

-Walker 1955 Steinway D
-Joshua Bell Violin

I noted that in Komplete Kontrol sofware, The Walker Piano is showed under Native Instruments Vendor and not in Embertone. The Joshua Violin is correct under the Embertone.

I didn´t check all the forum yet, but I appreciate to know if someone have had the same problem. I asked Embertone, but they don´t have an answer for me until now.

Thank you
Alex
View attachment 18771 View attachment 18772
Someone else here to help me?

good

20% discount on this piano that has beautiful tone is a chance for those who planned to buy it.

I'm using beta version but still waiting for their update.

LittleCoral

Am I the only one hearing footsteps when I sustain E4 with the Binaural Mic + una corda activated, at low velocity?

Last edited:

ka00

Am I the only one hearing footsteps when I sustain E4 with the Binaural Mix + una corda activated, at low velocity?
I found something similar on E2 on the Binaural mics, between midi velocities 34-38 inclusive. Embertone wasn’t able to replicate it. They sent me links to re-download (but the file date stamp on the version they linked to was the same as mine, and older than another user who didn't have the issue), so I still have the issue. I didn't bother pursuing it further, but I've avoided the binaural mics since then as a result. Was just hoping they'd eventually fix it in an update.

My description of the issue starts in this post:

Has anyone reported this noisiness on key E2? I've noticed it on the room and binaural mics, with una corda on. I have some midi velocity processing turned on, so my output velocity numbers might not match up exactly with the input velocity reported here.

Last edited:

LittleCoral

I called it E4 but it's the same ;) (could it be the reason why the download links they sent you changed nothing?)

Last edited:

DerGeist

Am I the only one hearing footsteps when I sustain E4 with the Binaural Mix + una corda activated, at low velocity?
I thought I was going crazy! I have taken of my headphones a number of times convinced someone had just walked into the room. I have heard this on the standard mike.

I thought I was going crazy! I have taken of my headphones a number of times convinced someone had just walked into the room. I have heard this on the standard mike.
Because Embertone calculate days for update from Venus calendar and not Earth days (someone mention that before), seems reasonable that what you hear is Moonwalk :grin: They must live in accordance to :alien:

Top Bottom