What's new

EIS Assigned Instructor

waveheavy

I emailed Lilith about the EIS course, got an email back, and the next step is an interview with a senior instructor.

If instructor/graduates here recommend I continue with the interview instead of asking some of my questions about the instruction here, then I will respectfully disregard this post. Otherwise, here's some questions I have.

1. I assume this EIS course is a self-paced format with progress verified by an assigned instructor. Correct? This would mean I would initiate the lesson by the instructor based on both our time schedules, correct?

2. What form of communication with the instructor is required? Person to person, Internet (Skype), email only? Would I need a video camera (don't have one, don't like 'em).

Craig Sharmat

You could do the lesson by phone but video makes for better communication. You can do ichat or Skype w/o a camera.

Lesson schedules are between the instructor and student to work out.

Craig Sharmat

Every week is suggested just so you keep momentum, that said few students because they are professionals or have other life obligations can keep it going and 2 to 3 lessons a month has seemed to become the norm. When I did the course I blasted through 2 lessons a week for a year and then took time off for work and to assimilate.

Basically you move at your own pace.

Top Bottom