What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

Yup, you can select all kinds of different tunings!

Tuning.jpg

Thanks.

That's Great !

And... That makes a lot of sense, especially for some of these instruments.

@muziksculp As always it depends on your needs and desires for your music, but if you have a general interest in folk/ethnic instruments I would personally suggest ERA II if you could only pick one other Tarilonte library. Although Ancient Era Persia is wonderful, IMO ERA II is the king.

IMO ERA II is the king

I really appreciate your opinion.

I was quite impressed, and really enjoyed listening to what one can do with ERA II Medieval Legends. It has a great combination of instruments, that can be used in many scenarios. Surely nice to have. So.. ERA II Medieval is #1 on my Tori's to get List. Now, I will try to decide on #2. :)

I really appreciate your opinion.

I was quite impressed, and really enjoyed listening to what one can do with ERA II Medieval Legends. It has a great combination of instruments, that can be used in many scenarios. Surely nice to have. So.. ERA II Medieval is #1 on my Tori's to get List. Now, I will try to decide on #2. :)
Muziksculp, I don't know if you understand the deal, but if you buy let's say ERA II at standard price, you will be entitled to get Dark ERA for 199 $ until the end of the month. If you buy ERA II and then Persian ERA, you will buy both libraries at regular price, and miss the introductory sale for Dark ERA.

I personnally started with ERA I at the beginnning, so I could have access to all the crossgrades over the time. Lucky me.

Muziksculp, I don't know if you understand the deal, but if you buy let's say ERA II at standard price, you will be entitled to get Dark ERA for 199 $ until the end of the month. If you buy ERA II and then Persian ERA, you will buy both libraries at regular price, and miss the introductory sale for Dark ERA.

I personnally started with ERA I at the beginnning, so I could have access to all the crossgrades over the time. Lucky me.

Oh.. I see, I'm only able to use the crossgrade price to DARK ERA, for a minute, I thought it is valid for any library. I guess I have to think about it, now it's how useful is DARK ERA for me.

Best Service usually do a BOGOF once a year on BS branded libraries (including Tari's).
They usually exclude the latest library though, especially if newly released, (within the last year).
All the others should be included though.

Hi,

OK.. So I purchased ERA II Medievel Legends, then got DARK ERA at crossgrade price.

My next move would be to add Celtic Era, and Ancient ERA Persia.

Tari's Libraries offer so much variety, and will be super useful to have for my musical needs. I would love to see (Celtic, and Persia) go on sale soon.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hi,

OK.. So I purchased ERA II Medievel Legends, then got DARK ERA at crossgrade price.

My next move would be to add Celtic Era, and Ancient ERA Persia.

Tari's Libraries offer so much variety, and will be super useful to have for my musical needs. I would love to see (Celtic, and Persia) go on sale soon.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Excellent choice!... ERA II is like the "CORE" library to the whole ERA experience. I would get Persian ERA before Celtic, because ERA II and Dark ERA cover a little bit of the same territory as Celtic. Celtic is great for the horns, but Dark ERA is kind of bringing more horns, so it should keep you satisfied for a long time.

Excellent choice!... ERA II is like the "CORE" library to the whole ERA experience. I would get Persian ERA before Celtic, because ERA II and Dark ERA cover a little bit of the same territory as Celtic. Celtic is great for the horns, but Dark ERA is kind of bringing more horns, that will keep you satisfied for a long time.

Hi Robo Rivard,

Thanks for the valuable tip.

Yes, I will most likely do exactly that. (Get PERSIAN ERA, then CELTIC ERA).

Cheers,
Muziksculp

@muziksculp

I agree about getting Ancient Era Persia before Celtic Era. I would also advise you to take a strong look at Vocal Codex and Forest Kingdom II as well. Both great libraries. Welcome to the enchanted world of Tarilonte's VI's :)
I agree totally!... As an owner of ERA II and Dark ERA, I think that the choice should be from now on dictated by your own personnal needs.

Last edited:
I bought Forest Kingdom II a few years ago blind (my first Eduardo library). I just fell in love with the description of what it could do and such. I am so glad I purchased it! I have Era II and Dark now as well. Dang, I want that BS sale so I can get Ancient Persia and something else!

I would love to see Tari venture into developing ASIAN ERA series (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, ...etc.) Instruments.

I have no doubt that he will at some point. Personally I'd rather see more of these medieval-focused libraries. I can never possibly get enough. The more the merrier :)

What I'd possibly like to see even more though is a vocal lib similar to vocal codex, but with more targeted "ethnic" vocal singing styles: middle eastern, indian, chinese, etc. That would be incredible.

Top Bottom