What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

So, as we are progressing towards the release, can you share any details? Instruments list, library size, pricing, loyalty discount etc?
The release is gonna be as expected. This coming friday. Sorry I cannot say anymore yet, but I am sure you will love the instruments list.
What I can say for sure is that there will be a great loyalty discount for previous Era owners :)

The release is gonna be as expected. This coming friday. Sorry I cannot say anymore yet, but I am sure you will love the instruments list.
What I can say for sure is that there will be a great loyalty discount for previous Era owners :)
Will the loyalty discount be limited in time?
And will it vary, according to how many Era libraries i already have?

@TARI ,

The demos of DARK ERA sound awesome.

I love the content of this library, it will be my first ERA library. I'm looking forward to purchase it as soon as it is released this coming Friday. :)

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Due to the nature of the library, I don't know if Best Service would be willing to accept "dark ages money". Maybe we could trade a copy of the library against some fresh mammoth meat from the last hunt.

Looking forward to this also ;) I don’t own any libraries covering this genre yet so it will be a great addition.

Eduardo, a cool thing would be to release a library totally dedicated to cymbals, gongs, chimes, carillon, jingles, clappers, sistrum, rattles, and the like. Basically idiophones. Nothing "modern" or orchestral. All raw and authentic historical instruments, to go along with the previous ERA releases. I thing there is a bit of a hole here in the collection.

"Metal ERA" ?

Last edited:
It probably will, but I just hope they won't waste half the size of the library on taiko drums and a complete gamelan. These have been extensively sampled before. But I'm open to all the rest! Surprise us Eduardo!
There are so many Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, and Indian instruments that could be used and many ancient ones that would really fit the theme of Era. My fingers are crossed.

There are so many Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, and Indian instruments that could be used and many ancient ones that would really fit the theme of Era. My fingers are crossed.
Wow Mystic! That is very stimulating! I've always wondered why there seems to be no serious developpers of sample libraries in Asia. I did have Chinee Kong at one time, but I don't know of any other significant stuff being made over there. This is strange, since so many great synth companies come from Asia. Please, do laugh at my ignorance, and educate me!

Last edited:
I agree with you guys that ET libraries are one of a kind, but this Best Service Engine.... i can’t handle it anymore; for sale on the classifieds!

I agree with you guys that ET libraries are one of a kind, but this Best Service Engine.... i can’t handle it anymore; for sale on the classifieds!
Tari mentioned it's being essentially redeveloped by Best Service right now so you may not want to jump the gun on that one.

Top Bottom