What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

In "identity" i mean what sets it apart from those other Tari libraries. The wind instruments sound great, but somehow not that different from what's on the former libraries. So in that sense they sound good - but at the same time similar to what is already in era II and celtic era.
What would be interesting to hear is the rest of the stuff which makes this library unique. Hope i'm making more sense now.
It does make sense. Every single instrument has its own character. This library is my favourite so far. I have never been so inspired by any other library like with Dark Era!...I will be posting some more demos these days and I can tell you that I couldn't have composed any of them with any other ERA libraries. This one is special in many ways. But I understand is hard to tell without playing the library. Hope the next demos will show more things.

In "identity" i mean what sets it apart from those other Tari libraries. The wind instruments sound great, but somehow not that different from what's on the former libraries. So in that sense they sound good - but at the same time similar to what is already in era II and celtic era.
What would be interesting to hear is the rest of the stuff which makes this library unique. Hope i'm making more sense now.

I understand your point ... and I agree with what you're saying. My sense is that the vocals and the bowed harps/strings are probably what will set this library apart and give it a flavor that is perhaps not entirely possible with the other ERA-related libs.

Does anyone know what that instrument is that starts at 1:14 in the latest demo? Sounds kind of similar to a Viola de Roda ... but with more high frequency content. Whatever it is I really like it.

Hi there,
Thanks for your kind words guys! Sorry for being MIA. I have been very busy with the latest fine tuning. Please, let me show you this demo done 100% with dark era sounds.
Regarding Tagelharpas....YES! You get a small one, a big one and a crwth! You will listen to the Crwth in this demo. Hope you like it :)

Absolutely love it!

Does anyone know what that instrument is that starts at 1:14 in the latest demo? Sounds kind of similar to a Viola de Roda ... but with more high frequency content. Whatever it is I really like it.
Hi Tim. That instrument is Picitsh Pipes, a cool ancient reed instrument. Mixed with a bowed lyre called crwth

Hi Tim. That instrument is Picitsh Pipes, a cool ancient reed instrument. Mixed with a bowed lyre called crwth

Thank you Eduardo! I'm in love with those pipes. Absolutely brilliant sound.

And great job on the new demos :)

Endless Path, 4th demo using 100% Dark Era sounds :) Overtone flute as the main instrument.

The string pad sounds are also from this library? Is it from the soundscapes?

And an unrelated question: do you have any plans making a library focusing on the far east? China, India etc?

The string pad sounds are also from this library? Is it from the soundscapes?

And an unrelated question: do you have any plans making a library focusing on the far east? China, India etc?
Hi Goldie,
Yes, everything you hear is from Dark Era. Those pads are from the soundscapes section.
Regarding the second question. Yes, I want to, but still other projects in the pipeline :)

Hi @TARI,

I have Era Medieval II and the vocal codex and I love them.
Been eyeing with envy your other libraries too for some time.

Quick question : when can we have an instrument and patches list for Dark Era?

And a dumb question to end:
Could you please sell the Carnyx from Celtic Era as a separate instrument? I am sure it's am amazing library but I'm quite full of Celtic instruments... just asking, you know...:dancedance:

Thanks for your brilliant work anyways!

Hi @TARI,

I have Era Medieval II and the vocal codex and I love them.
Been eyeing with envy your other libraries too for some time.

Quick question : when can we have an instrument and patches list for Dark Era?

And a dumb question to end:
Could you please sell the Carnyx from Celtic Era as a separate instrument? I am sure it's am amazing library but I'm quite full of Celtic instruments... just asking, you know...:dancedance:

Thanks for your brilliant work anyways!
Hi,
The library is coming this friday, so all info will be available very soon! :)
Regarding the Carnyx...I am afraid we cannot split instruments...sorry.
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Top Bottom