What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

Just added the strings and the winds to my template. I can find all the wild and untamed sounds that I liked so much in my old albums from the Clémencic Consort, but with stellar recording. I've been waiting 30 years for these sounds... Thanks a million Eduardo!

Just went through everything and just wow... and can find so much good use for this and think this will be my favorite one for a long time! Lovely content and very inspirational and just like with every previous product a top notch quality production.

I have the other ERAs and I'm also interested in this one, but so far I've been actually struggling to understand what this one is really about, what exactly it contains and how much overlap there is to ERA II. I hope content walkthroughs are coming soon.

I have the other ERAs and I'm also interested in this one, but so far I've been actually struggling to understand what this one is really about, what exactly it contains and how much overlap there is to ERA II. I hope content walkthroughs are coming soon.
There's a walkthrough by Dirk that was streamed live yesterday and now is simply online if you want to watch

Maybe its just my noobness trying for the first time to use the keyswitches and missing a detailed simple explanation for the different keyboard ranges for each instrument (for example keyboard picture showing blue notes are, yellow are..) in the userguide as there are so many and different of course for each instrument but after trying to figure out the Tagelharpa Big I would assume the Info in the instrument dont match the one in the user guide: info in the instrument says G3 to G4 legato, in the user guide it says D3 to E4 legato which seems to fit with the keyboard colours. Maybe obvious for most of you but if you try to find your way threw it for the first time...

I don't own any of Tari's libraries, I'm trying to decide which of his libraries I should buy first ? i.e. Dark Era, or any of his previous titles.

Dark Era very quickly became my no.1 library from him! I would start with that one. Or start with Ancient Persia Era (my other favorite) and then you are eligible for the crossgrade :grin:

Just finised a track with this library. Everything you hear here is 100% Dark Era

Dark Era very quickly became my no.1 library from him! I would start with that one. Or start with Ancient Persia Era (my other favorite) and then you are eligible for the crossgrade :grin:

Just finised a track with this library. Everything you hear here is 100% Dark Era

Thanks for the helpful feedback, and the wonderful sounding demo track of DARK ERA.

What are the highlights (Star Instruments) of this library ? i.e. Percussion ? Winds ? .. ?

Last edited:
So far I really like everything. The sound goes from small (little Bells) till straight into your face (drum loops). From lovely sounding (some of the strings) till harsh and bold (some of the winds and voices).
That makes it all in all for me a very usuable library for many occassions and also for different styles.

So far I really like everything. The sound goes from small (little Bells) till straight into your face (drum loops). From lovely sounding (some of the strings) till harsh and bold (some of the winds and voices).
That makes it all in all for me a very usuable library for many occassions and also for different styles.

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for the helpful feedback.

What would be your second choice after DARK ERA for a second Tari Library ?

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for the helpful feedback.

What would be your second choice after DARK ERA for a second Tari Library ?

I would personal go for Ancient Persia Era due the fact its easy to use these instruments in a wide context. Same goes maybe for Vocal Codex. I deeply love Celtic Era as well but am very fond of that particular style.
I would advice to listen and check out Medieval Era 2 as well and check with your own writing and style which one you can relate and identify with.

I would advice to listen and check out Medieval Era 2 as well and check with your own writing and style which one you can relate and identify with.

Thanks, I'm going over all of Tari's libraries, to make a wise decision.

Q. Can the instruments in i.e. Ancient ERA Persia be tuned to non-equal temp. scales ?

i.e. Arabic, and other exotic scales via ENGINE ? Some of the middle eastern instruments will only sound authentic if they were tuned to their authentic non-equal. temp. scale.

Q. Can the instruments in i.e. Ancient ERA Persia be tuned to non-equal temp. scales ?

Yup, you can select all kinds of different tunings!

Tuning.jpg

Top Bottom