What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

Eduardo is one of my favorite developers... always coming up with something new and interesting, well thought out, and with great sounding results. Looking forward to this one!

Yeah saw it. Sounds amazing again! Big fan for many years and always finds good use in projects. Quality is always top notch and just love what he samples. Very inspirational and this sounds just as great again. Looking forward to this :)

Sounds amazing!

To be honest in the past I had considered buying one of his other era libraries but using yet another sampler with yet another form of DRM was enough of a turn off for me to decide against it. With a Kontakt library I feel like I have a much better idea of "what I'm getting into". Can anyone relate, and how were your experiences with that sampler and license activation process?

Sounds amazing!

To be honest in the past I had considered buying one of his other era libraries but using yet another sampler with yet another form of DRM was enough of a turn off for me to decide against it. With a Kontakt library I feel like I have a much better idea of "what I'm getting into". Can anyone relate, and how were your experiences with that sampler and license activation process?
Yeah every time windows updates I have to re activate my Best Services libraries...it's getting really tiresome

It's terrible. Engine is a pain-in-the-ass and I hate it. If you're male over 40 you won't be able to read any of the tiny words in bizarre and quasi-futuristic blue fonts. As @SimonCharlesHanna mentioned above, every windows update can and will reset all your activations.

It's really a testament to how great and unique these libraries are that we all put up with Engine to use them. I have all of them.

It's terrible. Engine is a pain-in-the-ass and I hate it. If you're male over 40 you won't be able to read any of the tiny words in bizarre and quasi-futuristic blue fonts. As @SimonCharlesHanna mentioned above, every windows update can and will reset all your activations.

It's really a testament to how great and unique these libraries are that we all put up with Engine to use them. I have all of them.

Aware of consistent accolades and have not yet purchased. Puzzled about very talented creator and choice of 'engine' to carry extensive library of impressive titles. Many capable Users obviously tolerate this discomfort. Current Best Service Promo caught my attention, but still reluctant. :unsure:

Top Bottom