What's new

Editing Bus Routing in Logic - Often the button doesn't respond!

ReelToLogic

Still have my reel-to-reel
For a long time I've had an issue in Logic where I assign a track to certain Bus, and then have trouble when I want to change the Bus to a different one, or remove the Bus-send altogether. I click on the area where the Bus was assigned, and nothing happens. If I right click, I get a menu letting me "assign channel strip color" or "channel strip components", but left clicking does nothing. But sometimes, after many left clicks, it finally brings up the original menu that lets you select "No send" or select a specific Bus number. But I've often clicked dozens of times, all over the little blue Bus assignment area, with no luck.

I've had this issue for a long time but up to now have just ignored it by turning off the Bus (the on/off button does work), and creating a second new Bus assignment for that track, but that's not a very clean solution. I never have trouble creating a new Bus assignment, just trying to edit an existing one.

Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any insights will be greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom