What's new

EastWest Quantum Leap Platinum Pianos - $175

TheSteven

Lunatic in training...
Unused/Unregistered virgin license for:
EastWest Quantum Leap Platinum Pianos Virtual Instrument Collection

Your chance to pick up EastWest's most prestigious sampled Pianos library at a discount. MSRP: $530.00
Shipped on Windows HD.

Features:
  • Detailed samples of Bechstein D-280, Steinway D, Bosendorfer 290, and Yamah C7 pianos
  • More than 263GB of content at 24-bit/44.1kHz
  • 3 mic positions included per piano for maximum flexibility
  • 10-16 velocities per note (and again in soft pedal, sustain pedal, and soft sustain)
  • 16 velocity staccato on every piano
  • Pedal resonance recorded for every note at multiple velocities, as well as with the soft pedal down
  • Proprietary resonance captured on the Bosendorfer
  • True multi-velocity soft pedal samples with and without sustain pedal
  • Articulations on each piano include pedal resonance, staccato, soft pedal, sustain, and repetitions
  • Recorded with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters, and a vintage 8078 Neve console
  • Mic position mixing in software
  • Lid position simulation
  • Articulation matrix for quick and straightforward loading

Other Details:
  • Downloading the libraries (while they were online last time I checked) is not officially supported by EW hence the need for the hard drive with install set.
  • As with all EW stuff once you activate the license you can't resell it.
Price / Delivery
  • $200 payment via PayPal.
  • License will be sent electronically - emailed or PM'd.
  • Install set shipped on Windows hard drive (no fancy box or other packaging) at no charge via 1st class mail.
    Other methods of shipping or shipping w/insurance optional provided buyer covers extra costs.
  • I would prefer to sell to someone in the US but will discuss/consider shipping outside.
While I have a low post count on this forum I have a long history on both the on KVRaudio where my company Agitated State has a support forum and on Cakewalk forums.

Best regards
Steven Brenner

Last edited:
OP
TheSteven

TheSteven

Lunatic in training...
Yes it is still available.
If interested, start a conversation w me (this board's equivalent to a private messaging) and we can discus details.

...Steven

carlspost1

Hi Steven, Just to confirm.. you have the physical files on a (Thumb drive)?? for the full EWQL Platinum piano suite.. with unused license code etc for full activation.. Cheers. Carl

OP
TheSteven

TheSteven

Lunatic in training...
It's the full EWQL Platinum Piano suite - unused license code for full activation.
I will mail you a PC formatted 2.5" hard disk and an USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter cable (similar to this one). The hard disk will contain the 262GB install set.
The hard disk & cable will be shipped by 1st class mail.
Where are you located? USA? Canada? etc.

carlspost1

Hey Steven, thanks for you prompt reply. However, after a bit of looking around I see that EWQL have a sale atm and I can get it for $212.(!) No offence... but I will probably go with that as it will have back up support etc. I would still consider your option but you would have to be a bit flexible with price. I don't want you to be short changed either .. so let me know if/what you can do. Cheers, carl

OP
TheSteven

TheSteven

Lunatic in training...
No problem, it's a great set - enjoy!
The sale is the only reason I'm willing to let it go for $175 which is at least $50 cheaper than what the set (at current sale price) + shipping (not including taxes) will run you.
Once the sale ends my price will go up significantly.

Last edited:

carlspost1

Thanks Steven. Also ... it would require shipping to the other side of the world.. so a bit of a hassle for you. All the best !

Top Bottom