What's new

Does Orchestral Tools ever do sales on their products?

ChristopherDoucet

Follow on Twitter @DoucetComposer
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't.

Does Orchestral Tools ever do sales?
I was hoping to buy JXLB but was wondering if they customarily do summer sales or anything like that.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't.

Does Orchestral Tools ever do sales?
I was hoping to buy JXLB but was wondering if they customarily do summer sales or anything like that.
Not often, and irregularly. They are currently having sales as they port libraries to Sine, so I don't know if this year they will do things like the "completion sale" they offered a couple of times.

They do, at least they have been doing it more recently although they used to have a policy of no sales at all. I doubt any time soon for JXLB as that only just came out in january. Maybe black friday, but I wouldn't stay waiting for it if you need it soon.

Other than that, your best bet is completion days, when they usually do sales for the berlin series. Slight chance of JXLB being in that sale too but again I think unlikely.

3 out of 4 of those sales were from other distributors though... the NI sale won't make sense for JXL, it's not on kontakt. The Iconica sale again, is on halion.

only one of those sales was actually OT without another company being involved, just worth mentioning. Also both of the native instruments sales involved NKS compatibility, so I think they were a 1 time thing

just pointing it out, hope they do more sales as long as they dont get silly with them like some of the other companies

3 out of 4 of those sales were from other distributors though... the NI sale won't make sense for JXL, it's not on kontakt. The Iconica sale again, is on halion.

only one of those sales was actually OT without another company being involved, just worth mentioning. Also both of the native instruments sales involved NKS compatibility, so I think they were a 1 time thing

just pointing it out, hope they do more sales as long as they dont get silly with them like some of the other companies
flash sale 84% off entire berlin collection for 24 hours!!!!

Morning.

Having purchased Tableau Solo Strings (on sale) a few weeks ago, I've already received two sale offers from OT, so definitely yes!

- Nathan

Morning.

Having purchased Tableau Solo Strings (on sale) a few weeks ago, I've already received two sale offers from OT, so definitely yes!

- Nathan
Interesting! Could you tell us what sales were offered? I’d like to know because it really freaks me out to learn when developers do different kind of offers to different kinds of customers. Or did you just mean the intro offers for Inspire on Sine and the recently introduced new mini libraries (forgot the name)?

It is probably a topic for its own thread, but I find it really frightening what kind of future we look into with all the data those companies are collecting ... making individual offers (e.g. making a little cheaper offers when you live in a poorer area) is just the start.

Hi,

Unfortunately I deleted them but the latest one was for Inspire, and the other was for one of the $499 libraries for $399. Both sales corresponded with the markdowns on the website.

Best,

Nathan

Hi. Just checked their website. Berlin Orchestra Inspire 1 is 25% off (going for 299 Euros instead of 399). AND The sale is supposedly their only till July 9th!

Top Bottom