What's new

Does Izotope have a phone number?

Erick - BVA

Music is more than just color and rhythm
I would really like to connect with Izotope, but I cannot find a way to contact them except through email (support ticket).
Do they not own phones?

If not, I'll just send a ticket. But was hoping maybe someone knew a different way of contacting them. I hate typing technical stuff, especially for long messages.

Thanks!

Massachusetts currently has a "non-eseential business shutdown" mandate. Pretty sure you wouldn't get anyone on the phone. And like most companies they almost certainly don't list their phone number for support for a reason, i.e. they don't offer phone support...

Either way MA is shut down at least through April with it being pretty likely it'll be extended into May..

Massachusetts currently has a "non-eseential business shutdown" mandate. Pretty sure you wouldn't get anyone on the phone. And like most companies they almost certainly don't list their phone number for support for a reason, i.e. they don't offer phone support...

Either way MA is shut down at least through April with it being pretty likely it'll be extended into May..
It's not really for support. Just want to talk to them about some stuff, much easier to do over the phone.
But you're probably right about the "non-essential" stuff.

It's not really for support. Just want to talk to them about some stuff, much easier to do over the phone.
But you're probably right about the "non-essential" stuff.
I can guarantee you they're office is closed at least through April, and quite like into May. I live in Boston, there's a statewide mandate and police in Boston/Cambridge are enforcing it with arrests, fines, etc.... Email's the only way you can contact them for the foreseeable future..

Are you referring to feedback, feature requests, that kind of thing?

Last edited:
I can guarantee you they're office is closed at least through April, and quite like into May. I live in Boston, there's a statewide mandate and police in Boston/Cambridge are enforcing it with arrests, fines, etc.... Email's the only way you can contact them for the foreseeable future..

Are you referring to feedback, feature requests, that kind of thing?
No, wanted to talk to them about developing or modifying a plugin. But I guess I could just send an email initially to see if they're even interested or see if it's a possibility.

No, wanted to talk to them about developing or modifying a plugin. But I guess I could just send an email initially to see if they're even interested or see if it's a possibility.
Yeah that's the best bet. I'd imagine support would be as quick if not a little quicker currently...

Curious which plugin you were thinking of having them modify.. (Keep the details to yourself obviously.)

Top Bottom