Does CSSS ever go on sale?

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by sIR dORT, Feb 25, 2019.

1. sIR dORT

sIR dORT Member

Oct 26, 2018
    I just discovered the lib and wowza it sounds good. #1, is it actually as good as the demos make it sound, and #2, does it ever go on sale, and if so, what have past sales been?

2. Symfoniq

Symfoniq Active Member

May 8, 2013
    It does indeed sound very good.

I don't think the demos oversell any of the Cinematic Studio series. What you hear is what you get.

As for sale pricing, I consider these libraries to be "perpetually on sale." They are far and away the best quality-to-price ratio I've found among the major orchestra sample libraries.

You also get loyalty discounts when you already own a Cinematic Studio library. I think I paid $279 for Cinematic Studio Brass, which is an absolute steal, because it sounds like a million bucks.

This doesn't preclude Alex doing some kind of discount during the year, but I don't think it happens very often.

TheSigillite and sIR dORT like this.
  3. boxheadboy50

boxheadboy50 Member

Apr 5, 2018
    Yes and yes.
    Alex does loyalty discounts, so if you buy another one of his products (say CSS [which also sounds damn good]), you'll get a fantastic discount towards CSSS.
    I can't remember if I've ever seen him do a sale other than during the Black Friday/Holiday timeframe.
    I believe CSSS would go down to $199, if memory serves.

sIR dORT likes this.
  4. Benjamin Duk

Benjamin Duk Member

Nov 21, 2018
    I actually emailed support and they only do once a year Black Friday.

sIR dORT likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    sIR dORT

sIR dORT Member

Oct 26, 2018
    Ok, thanks. Why is my wallet so thin :crying:

6. boxheadboy50

boxheadboy50 Member

Apr 5, 2018
    Join the club :shocked:

sIR dORT likes this.
  7. Shiirai

Shiirai Resident Crow

Oct 11, 2018
    The previous Black Friday sale was 20% off.

Which is pretty much the Loyalty discount as well, depending on which library you buy first.

8. HotCoffee

HotCoffee New Member

Feb 12, 2019
    Sweden
    Really? I own CSS and EP and I have not received any discount toward CSSS. I got a discount code for CSB though. Unless you mean buying them at the same time?

9. Grizzlymv

Grizzlymv Active Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Canada
    I'd try to contact Alex through their support link on their web site to gently enquiry about a discount for CSSS if you own CSS already. I'm pretty sure Alex will help you out. It's worth a shot at least.

HotCoffee likes this.