What's new

Do you believe in the supposed powers of 432hz tuning?

I'm guessing you speak before thinking. Less amusing. :rolleyes:

On another note, I'll gladly send you free iTunes promo codes for both books if you actually care about learning something before speaking. If you read the entire description (not just the first two sentences) of Welcome to Being Human, you would see the book uses a writing device explaining how the book arrived here with the information in it. Yes it is fun. Yes the premise is creative. But the book itself is written to make 400 pages of philosophy, religion, math, and science be as easy and fun to read as humanly possible.

Or you can always flip Welcome To Being Human over (since it is reversible) and read the three illustrated children stories if that is more on your critical thinking level. Maybe its just a bit scary to hear something like this, but it doesn't mean it is not true.

You also liked the video on healing frequencies just after my post and just before your reply to mine. He is talking about solfeggio frequencies there... the same thing I just posted above. :confused: That critical thinking thing again...
Is it a sort of scifi fantasy with philosophical intent? Like Robert Anton Wilson, or PK Dicks Valis novels?

How do I know this? Well, I've written 12 books over the last 7 years that touch on this subject.

Without touching on the other stuff here, I just want to point out that this is terrible reasoning.

I know FOR A FACT that earth is run by shape-shifting lizards. How do I know this? Well, here's a tweet from last week where I claim it to be true.

'Knowing stuff' comes from experience, double-blind tests, testing hypotheses... not from having a hunch, writing a book and then calling the book evidence itself. At best that's intellectual dishonesty...

Let me tell you a true story....

Light, sound, touch, taste, etc - all of the senses are interconnected. All of the senses are going to be discerned slightly differently by each person. All of these senses are basically ways to recognize vibrations (e.g. frequencies).

While it is a little tougher to explain in a short post here, all of creation is built upon spheres and the vibrational resonances thereof. There is no such thing as a line at all. It is a three dimensional human construct for interpreting the interconnected diameters of spheres. We see interpretations of this concept in things like the rainbow or hear it in concepts like the notes in a musical scale. The human brain has to use lines because it is part of the construct used for our brains to interpret the vibrations from this density.

But here is where it gets a little weird. Stay with me. The human perspective only can experience 7 of the 9 spheres that are part of the architecture of creation. Think of the world like a wavy mirror in a fun house. That is life on Earth. Two spheres are essentially hidden from view. So overall there are nine spheres.

You may be thinking, "What the heck is storyteller talking about? Spheres?" Just rest assured I'm giving you a high level overview of a very deep concept that is part of why the musical scale is what it is. Socrates, Plato, Tesla, Einstein, Davinci, Michaelagelo? They all knew of this concept. It has been hidden for ages. But it is how the tonal scale was created... Anyway, I digress...

These nine spheres have numeric representations due to the observational order in which they are manifested. It is a bit more complicated than this, but think of it as order for now. These numeric representations overlay dimensional existence and creations that are observable and not observable to the human eye.

The short version - and where this is all heading to - is that the Solfeggio scale (a scale based on NINE even divisions of frequency) is wherethe 432hz concept gains traction. However, this is NOT the resonance of the Universe/Creation/etc. In fact, the actual number is 417hz and it serves more as an anchor to the human experience... a pin on a map if you will.

If someone were to ask, "What is the actual true definition of red?" modern science would give some technical jargon and a frequency range or the "red range." But there is not a finite, concrete definition of "red." The same thing goes for "What is the frequency of the note A?" People had to pick a relative pitch. They chose 440, but it could be any frequency nearby. It wasn't absolute.

However, as surely as I am typing this, the actual pin on the map that defines an absolute value for A is 417hz, and the frequency for the color red is 417x10^12 hz.

Now, you might htink, "oh the frequency of the note B must be the next color in the visual spectrum!" You'd not be wrong. In fact, the Earth is tonaly located in the Key of E where A=417hz. This can then extrapolate to the following:

E: 312.3970255 hz
F#: 350.6538052 hz
G#: 371.5047655 hz
A: 417 hz
B: 468.0666741hz
C#: 525.3870778 hz
D#: 589.7270555 hz
E: 624.7940511 hz

NOW MULTIPLY x10 to the 12th power to get the visual spectrum of frequencies. But, it has to mathematically converted to nanometers since that is the chosen measurement for color. I consider this to be "the next octave of the sensory palette" whereas sound is located in the first "cube" range and light being represented as the cubing of the cube range (more or less).

E: 479.83 nm
F#: 427.48 nm
G#: 403.48 nm
A: 718.93 nm
B: 640.49 nm
C#: 570.61 nm
D#: 508.36 nm
E: 479.83 nm

These correspond to the colors:

Blue
Indigo
Violet
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue

So mathematically, yes there is a tone that is part of creation. Yes, there is a reason to use certain tunings. And yes, it affects people spiritually and metaphysically. 432hz has its own specialty. But for now, know that you will not find anything above compiled elsewhere other than the books I have written. I just haven't really marketed them yet. Maybe now is that time. ;)

How do I know this? Well, I've written 12 books over the last 7 years that touch on this subject. This specific concept is explained in brevity in a book called Secrets (Book 8 from the series, The Nine) available HERE. The concept is spelled out much more simply with 240+ illustrations, and a reversible book for adults and children alike. It is called Welcome to Being Human: An Instruction Book for Every Soul available HERE. They are available on Amazon and in your local bookstores worldwide.

FWIW, the majority of what you will find related to Solfeggio scales online today was based off an app I created for the iOS AppStore years ago and the compilation of information I originally published from Plato, Socrates, etc. And, if you dare to delve deeper into the origins of langauge (how thought came into form), you will find it is based on this same principle. The 9 apps I have on the AppStore for the Origins of Language https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/id1071737364?mt=8 (available HERE)are the source for many of the sites you will find this information online. Very little was understood about that when I wrote about it, but what you will research today is a circular reference to these apps - and ultimately these books.

source.gif

I believe you need to tune down -0.31 semitones.

-0.3176665363342927164, to be more precise, -0.31 would produce a tuning of 432.1913477343657478492 Hz and you could still miss the sweet spot, as 440 apparently does.

But all that boring, dry math is just cheating. ;)

If there is anything to this, one should be able to lock onto the right frequency just by turning the knob to whatever feels the best.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you speak before thinking. Less amusing. :rolleyes:
You also liked the video on healing frequencies just after my post and just before your reply to mine. He is talking about solfeggio frequencies there... the same thing I just posted above. :confused: That critical thinking thing again...
I read what you wrote and drew my conclusions. I read technical papers all day and yours, I'm sorry to say, was a confused mumbo gumbo. I spent a few hours on the flat earth forum the other day. That is your target audience. You should get a good reception there. That's my advice.

I followed the link @creativeforge provided. It's one thing to spout mystical nonsense dressed up as science to the general public, but to make such claims to cancer patients as a potential cure is going too far. That site also promotes vitamin supplements and light treatment to both prevent and kill cancer cells. That crosses a line.

Without touching on the other stuff here, I just want to point out that this is terrible reasoning.

'Knowing stuff' comes from experience, double-blind tests, testing hypotheses... not from having a hunch, writing a book and then calling the book evidence itself. At best that's intellectual dishonesty...
Fair point. :thumbsup: I should have said that I’ve spent 7 years writing 12 books on the research, theories, proofs, and knowledge that has been gained over that duration. That would have been more appropriately stated.

I could have said I was invited and spent 3 years on the board of an Autism Treatment Center in order to help and share this research for autistic patients and those with neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.

I could have said these concepts are so well accepted in the scientific community (who have seen them) that a major chiropractic center in the U.S. invited me to partner with them to bring this technology to the world because they saw, read, and understood the benefits of the science behind it. It is a much deeper concept that involves all sorts of biological manipulation based on resonant patterns.

I could have said I spent a large portion of my life (before I took a life changing sabbatical) in medical analytics for insurance companies working to assess disease discovery and therapy/treatment methods, eventually getting into genomics, dna research, etc.

I could have said I have over 17 years in healthcare and technology related fields that have provided a foundational aspect to what is written.

I could have - and possibly should have said - something more concrete to try not to have the post ridiculed. You guys know me as someone who created OTR and enjoys composing. So, yes, maybe it sounds a bit out of place on this forum, but when the question was asked, I felt led to answer and contribute.

The truth is, unless a person chooses to dive into a subject beyond what humans have been conditioned to believe as truth, they will find fault in anything written. And realistically, even though all of the math is there, the research and proofs are there, etc, it will take a large leap away from what feels safe before it ties all back together. Yes, it involves spiritual concepts and that causes some to be afraid of the content. But it does prove out... mathematically and scientifically without leaving it at “spooky things at a distance.” That is what is unique here. It is somewhat the tie that binds Eastern and Western philosophies, science, etc. But above all, it is about God.

And while your point is fair in how the first post was written, it is not intellectual dishonesty by any means. Your post is just derogatory without reading the content. Again, truth can be stranger than fiction. In this case, it is done so with written proofs and justifications. Academically, it is rock solid.

Last edited:
Is it a sort of scifi fantasy with philosophical intent? Like Robert Anton Wilson, or PK Dicks Valis novels?
Not exactly but gnosticism is very much at the spiritual heart of Meditative practices and such. So it is similar in topic, but they came at it from different perspectives. Admittedly, I have not read novels by either author, so I am can only speak about what I have read about their philosophies and styles of writing.

I could have said these concepts are so well accepted in the scientific community (who have seen them) that a major chiropractic center in the U.S. invited me to partner with them to bring this technology to the world because they saw, read, and understood the benefits of the science behind it.

You do realise chiropracty is widely regarded as quackery, right? You may as well be touting endorsement from homeopaths. There is an absolutely appalling drought of critical thinking these days.

You do realise chiropracty is widely regarded as quackery, right? You may as well be touting endorsement from homeopaths. There is an absolutely appalling drought of critical thinking these days.

I know a programmer who knows a guy who - I quote: "heals" - people by drawing arcane looking signs on a piece of paper. Iirc that magic healer was the father of a friend of his, and has a high enough success rate that he gets the "untreatable" cases from places referred to him and actually can help some of them. Still all well within the realm of possibility explained by pure placebo effect I think. Then the programmer showed me a photo of the tattoo of those magic symbols that he got for himself x]... *sigh*

Fair point. :thumbsup: I should have said that I’ve spent 7 years writing 12 books on the research, theories, proofs, and knowledge that has been gained over that duration. That would have been more appropriately stated.

I could have said I was invited and spent 3 years on the board of an Autism Treatment Center in order to help and share this research for autistic patients and those with neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.

I could have said these concepts are so well accepted in the scientific community (who have seen them) that a major chiropractic center in the U.S. invited me to partner with them to bring this technology to the world because they saw, read, and understood the benefits of the science behind it. It is a much deeper concept that involves all sorts of biological manipulation based on resonant patterns.

I could have said I spent a large portion of my life (before I took a life changing sabbatical) in medical analytics for insurance companies working to assess disease discovery and therapy/treatment methods, eventually getting into genomics, dna research, etc.

I could have said I have over 17 years in healthcare and technology related fields that have provided a foundational aspect to what is written.

I could have - and possibly should have said - something more concrete to try not to have the post ridiculed. You guys know me as someone who created OTR and enjoys composing. So, yes, maybe it sounds a bit out of place on this forum, but when the question was asked, I felt led to answer and contribute.

The truth is, unless a person chooses to dive into a subject beyond what humans have been conditioned to believe as truth, they will find fault in anything written. And realistically, even though all of the math is there, the research and proofs are there, etc, it will take a large leap away from what feels safe before it ties all back together. Yes, it involves spiritual concepts and that causes some to be afraid of the content. But it does prove out... mathematically and scientifically without leaving it at “spooky things at a distance.” That is what is unique here. It is somewhat the tie that binds Eastern and Western philosophies, science, etc.

And while your point is fair in how the first post was written, it is not intellectual dishonesty by any means. Your post is just derogatory without reading the content. Again, truth can be stranger than fiction. In this case, it is done so with written proofs and justifications. Academically, it is rock solid.

So rock solid that you just spend a gigantic post proving something without proving anything. In fact, this only made it worse. Either give the facts or stop pretending you found some higher truth where there is none to be found.

So tell me:

What scientific community? Chiropractic does not count as scientific, sorry. It is the biggest insult to real medical research to exist, and dangerous at that.

How is it deeper? In what way is it biological manipulation? What resonant patterns and how do they affect the body?

Which genomics, which DNA research? Show don't tell.

17 years in what healthcare and technology? Who are you, where can I find you and where can I check up on wether you actually say the truth?

In what way have we been conditioned? Yes, we find fault in what you write because you come up with what sounds like the most incoherent gobbledegook without backing up a single claim. This has nothing to do with what we have been conditioned to believe, this has everything to do with critical thinking.

In what ways does it tie Eastern and Western philosophies? How does it prove out?

I don't find his post derogatory, I find yours derogatory. You sound pretty condescending knowing some unknowable truth that only Plato, Socrates, and you have known. Yes, truth can be stranger than fiction. Science has proven that. Actual science.

Sorry for the harsh tone, and I don't take this on you as a person or a composer, but I am definitely allergic to people spouting nonsense without backing up what they say.

Top Bottom