What's new

Do you already have what you need?

I am looking for the perfect legato string library.

Hey man, I was just wondering if you have any music you've written for film I could listen to? I know you're a library writer but you seem to be well versed and no doubt very successful with the amount of knowledge you share in this online community so thought I'd ask! Thanks man

Always my go-to YouTube link when people say Symphonic Orchestra is no longer relevant or something to that effect.
There's so many patches in that library that still sound incredible! It's a classic. Always will be.

I have bought a lot of librarys this year, but i still feel that something is missing in my perc template. So im buying Zimmer perc , but that's it for this year (only Zimmer perc pro will be bought in 2017)

I do pretty much have what I need already, as far as actual sounds go, in that I'm not scrambling around for missing instruments or articulations. But do the versions of these things that I have sound as good as cutting edge stuff does/even if they have the potential to, can I get them there? Now that's a good question.

Hard to say as i don't have Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble v2 though i have the other two you mention,Strikeforce is unique as far as i can tell very happy with it so far :)
Wonderful example.
If i have the Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble v2, together with NI action strikes, heavyocity's Damage etc - do i really need Strikeforce?

Well, I have all the tools I need to create the music I want to create and that can run on tv. What I really need is the constant motivation to do so, not libraries. Sometimes I have it a little more, sometimes a little less.

That being said a string library with a lush symphonic but classical/romantic - not hollywood or film - sound, that is something I am looking for. Looking forward to VSL Synchron Strings and Sonokinetic's orchestral line.

Has any info about this library been posted anywhere? All I've seen is that it's coming.
All we know is that thanks to the philosophy behind the Synchron Series, it's 99% likely to be VSL's first library to feature a proper 2nd violin section. We're much more likely to be seeing a second percussion library first; there's no real info on what's coming.

Reactions: Vik
Top Bottom