What's new

Do the Berlin Woodwind expansions ever go on sale?

ag75

I forgot to look to see if the Berlin woodwind expansions were on sale for Black Friday. I’ve been meaning to pick some of these up I absolutely love the Berlin WW library.

Chungus

The expansions haven't gone on sale during BF. But this year and last year, OT did have a 30% off sale on them in the early summer.

decredis

Semi-related question: do I understand right that OT are planning to make individual instruments from these libraries available to buy separately? And if so, do we have any idea when that will happen?

Adam Takacs

Yes
Semi-related question: do I understand right that OT are planning to make individual instruments from these libraries available to buy separately? And if so, do we have any idea when that will happen?
Yes, there will be single instruments and also bundles, with upgrade price option, but the date is unknown.

Zee

They'd have to port it to the new player first which might take a while so i wouldn't hold my breath

pawelmorytko

I was thinking of making a new thread but I might as well ask here:

I was thinking of getting some instruments from Berlin Brass and Berlin Percussion (ones that I really need and will definitely use). But with woodwinds I'm not sure which would be more beneficial, getting some of the solo instruments from BWW, or Soloists 1. I'm not even sure what kind of music I will be writing, but I was hoping for something that can do some melodies, runs, trills etc.

Top Bottom