I would say stay in school
- You have paid for most of that degree already. As stated above, dont end up getting nothing (on paper) for that money.
- Many teaching jobs required a degree (and many require a masters). You are close to getting one. Get it. That gives you more options in the future.
- If you love music, I would not recommend changing majors to something you don't know if you will like. You can start taking other classes though. Take a business class or software development class. Or start learning those things on the side (youtube, Khan, Udemy, etc).
- And it's ok to be a little selfish. If you are fortunate enough to be able to go to this school, do it. This well might be the last chance you ever get to have the freedom to learn something you love, by good/great teachers, surrounded by like minds, in a great city (assuming).
- Stop worrying about debt. Mr Robot will take care of it for you. (kidding, good to worry but I believe the above points supersede the debt point)