What's new

Do all EW Hollywood patches use the blue PLAY UI buttons?

x-dfo

I am asking this because as I was trying to figure out which patches use which keyswitches - they usually only activate one or two of the blue buttons. Are the buttons sometimes simply unused?

I also noticed that some patches can't accomodate keyswitches because they go all the way to c0. I tried the c-1 and c-2 octaves but nothing seemed to turn on buttons.

What I find frustrating is there's no feedback I can find in PLAY if keyswitches or CC's messages are doing anything.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

OP
X

x-dfo

To be more specific, by button I mean the UI buttons with the words like 'Legato Sim'

on a side note, if a patch has no blue notes on the UI keyboard, does it have no articulations?

pluebellify

Only keyswitch patches will show up with blue notes in the keyboard UI

To see which articulations are on which notes (or to switch where those keyswitch notes are activated), switch to the 'Player' window and there will be an 'Articulations' window that shows the different articulations

OP
X

x-dfo

Only keyswitch patches will show up with blue notes in the keyboard UI

To see which articulations are on which notes (or to switch where those keyswitch notes are activated), switch to the 'Player' window and there will be an 'Articulations' window that shows the different articulations
Thank you kindly!

Top Bottom