What's new

Divisimate presets

eakwarren

Hobbyist Composer
Hello All,

I've learned so much from this community and I'd like to give something back so I created 156 presets for Divisimate based on the Professional Orchestration series of books. I've also started making presets based on scores I've studied. For example, here's 19 Mendelssohn - Fingal's Cave Op.26 Presets.

The preset naming convention is (+ means unison, - means octaves). I've also included the instrument registers in some presets (L, M, H, VH) to help with organization. They are based on Divisimate's SWAM Orchestral Templates for Logic. I hope you find them useful!

Eric

dadadave

great stuff, thank you for sharing! (I use cubase and noticed some are for logic mode, but I'm hoping I can still open them and adapt accordingly)

beyd770

Hello All,

I've learned so much from this community and I'd like to give something back so I created 156 presets for Divisimate based on the Professional Orchestration series of books. I've also started making presets based on scores I've studied. For example, here's 19 Mendelssohn - Fingal's Cave Op.26 Presets.

The preset naming convention is (+ means unison, - means octaves). I've also included the instrument registers in some presets (L, M, H, VH) to help with organization. They are based on Divisimate's SWAM Orchestral Templates for Logic. I hope you find them useful!

Eric
Just discovered this now! What an absolute goldmine. Thank you very very much!

Top Bottom