What's new

Divisimate 30% Off - Ends TODAY

Nextmidi

30%Off.png

Hello Everyone,
It’s that time of the year. We’re happy too announce a special offer with 30% off on Divisimate, our realtime orchestration software.
This is the best price for Divisimate since the original launch last year – and there have been a bunch of powerful new features added since.

So if you were waiting for a sale: this is it.
If you haven't looked at Divisimate since release - have another look and see what was added in the latest updates.
If you already have it and want to learn more, maybe check out the free presets & breakdown of our Infinite Brass video.

As a new company we've been around for almost a year now, and the conversations, feedback and enthusiasm here in this community have been exciting and extremely valuable to our continued development of Divisimate. We're looking forward to the next year. Thank you all!

Steffen & Peter

Last edited:
Hey all,

We have just published another live performance video featuring a full orchestra and choir.

And for anyone who wants to replicate those orchestrations, we made available all the presets used in the video as a free download:

Yesterday I had to watch almost all of the divisimate videos. The interesting functions plus the reduction make me really hesitate ... I have a few questions for those who have this plug or for Netxmidi member:
1 - If I save a divisimate preset that distributes notes to channels 1, 2, 3 and 4 in a string quartet project and reuse that preset in a symphonic project, I imagine that obviously Divisimate is wrong " look for "the four tracks of my quartet in the whole orchestra?
2 - Is it possible to go further into the details of humanization: for example assign the "CC val" only to my dynamic and to my vibrato deph
3 - Can we use several instances of Divisimate in a project (1 per subgroups Strings, woodwinds, brass etc ...)
4- Isn't there a way to automatically retrieve the name of the tracks corresponding to the channel (it's a bit painful to have to rename everything manually)
Thank you very much to those who will take the time to answer me

1 - If I save a divisimate preset that distributes notes to channels 1, 2, 3 and 4 in a string quartet project and reuse that preset in a symphonic project, I imagine that obviously Divisimate is wrong " look for "the four tracks of my quartet in the whole orchestra?
If I understand the question correctly you are right. Divisimate has no way of knowing the instruments you have loaded in your DAW, so if you have a string quartet in your DAW on Port 1-4 and set up a preset for that, that preset will continue to send to Port 1-4, even if you load a different template. So that's why it makes sense to commit to standard ensemble layouts for specific styles of music (for example the 32-port orchestral mapping of the SWAM Orchestral Template, or the 16 Port SWAM Big Band)
We're currently building a solution to organize your presets and different perform page layouts so you can easily handle separate sets of presets for different templates.

2 - Is it possible to go further into the details of humanization: for example assign the "CC val" only to my dynamic and to my vibrato deph
Not yet, but that's actually on our list of things to add in the future. Right now the CC humanization affects all CCs equally (except for Sustain Pedal, UACC and CC31) - but it will only modulate controllers you are actually using. So you won't get a bunch of random data on all CCs.

3 - Can we use several instances of Divisimate in a project (1 per subgroups Strings, woodwinds, brass etc ...)
No, that is not possible. Divisimate is a standalone application and only one instance can run at a time.

4- Isn't there a way to automatically retrieve the name of the tracks corresponding to the channel (it's a bit painful to have to rename everything manually)
We whish that was possible - but there is no universal way to retrieve that sort of information from different DAW software. Anything like that would require some deeper integration from the DAW developers.
The best way to go would be to have your instrument layout and your template the first thing you do before you create your own presets. Have your template ready and routed, put in the names once and then start every orchestration you make from an "empty template"-preset.

When we shared the SWAM Templates earlier this year, there were a lot of people asking about a version of this template for Ableton Live. We now followed up on that and brought the SWAM Big Band to Ableton too.

5 Days left on our offer, by the way. ;)

Top Bottom