What's new

DEVELOPERS: Selling Antares Infinity looping software ($300 new - selling for $150)

Andrew Aversa

Lead Developer
I bought this several years ago for $300, but I never really used it (short of taking it out of the packaging). I no longer have a Mac so it's of no use to me, and now I'm selling it. Checked with Antares and it's OK to license transfer.

This is THE BEST tonal looping software on the market. If you're doing any sort of sample development that uses looping, it's crucial... just talk to people like Eric Persing of Spectrasonics or Steve Howell of Hollow Sun.

http://antarestech.com/products/infinity.shtml

Selling it for $150 + ship (I'm in Pennsylvania, USA).

OP
Andrew Aversa

Andrew Aversa

Lead Developer
Bumping this w/ a price reduction to $175. Again, this is the best software in the biz... the only possible competitor (imo) - Zero-X - has dropped off the face of the earth, so this is truly the best option for serious sample development.

Ned Bouhalassa

Re: DEVELOPERS: Selling Antares Infinity looping software

Huh, maybe the fact that it doesn't work on OS X explains why you're not getting any bites?... Any developer on the Mac today will simply use Redmatica's incredible Keymap.

OP
Andrew Aversa

Andrew Aversa

Lead Developer
It actually does work on OSX - you can run an emulated version of OS9, which will then enable you to run this software. This doesn't require any sort of special software, OSX will do it out of the box very easily. I did this when I was using Infinity with a Mac Mini; no problems.

I don't know much about Keymap but it does appear to be $75 more expensive, and I'm not sure if it offers all the features that Infinity does specifically related to looping. For example it has a number of modes each designed with a different kind of sound in mind, allowing it to tackle the loops of even chaotic, chorused synth patches with lots of motion where normal blurring/crossfades wouldn't work.

JohnnyMarks

It actually does work on OSX - you can run an emulated version of OS9, which will then enable you to run this software. This doesn't require any sort of special software, OSX will do it out of the box very easily. I did this when I was using Infinity with a Mac Mini; no problems.
But this would be on a PPC Mac only, not Intel, correct?

Top Bottom