What's new

Developer Spotlight - Sample Oddity

They used to have a great little library called "Cookie Tins" which was great fun to play with
They're planning to put those samples into a newer bigger collection of industrial and found percussion, as well as doing a new laundry percussion library from what I've been told by the developer.

Thank Cory, your reviews are always solid. :) Adding links to the developer or the products mentioned would be a great help.

Sample oddity has always had instruments that need eq work to fit in a mix, and they are usually a little bit overpriced for what you get. But if they could design their sounds a bit more (perhaps add a mastering process before cutting samples like Output does) it could allow the company to become a bigger player (which may not be what they want ;)).

Thank Cory, your reviews are always solid. :) Adding links to the developer or the products mentioned would be a great help.

Sample oddity has always had instruments that need eq work to fit in a mix, and they are usually a little bit overpriced for what you get. But if they could design their sounds a bit more (perhaps add a mastering process before cutting samples like Output does) it could allow the company to become a bigger player (which may not be what they want ;)).
The links are posted in the description on my channel so I always forget to post them in here.

Top Bottom