Deleted

rudi

Great writing and performance. I love all the creativity and invention.
It is a joy to listen to.
Thank you for sharing and keep us posted on how the virtual concert goes!!

OP
Dear Villain

Dear Villain

Love the clarinet. And I do believe that may have forever changed my perception of the accordion.
Thanks, ism. I'll admit to laughing at first reading "love the clarinet." I shared the comment with my wife and stopped there :) She got upset saying, "why is this guy being so rude to you/the accordion?" LOL! Anyway, I understand your thoughts on the accordion...it's been our life-long struggle getting it a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t :)

Cheers!
Dave

OP
Dear Villain

Dear Villain

Great writing and performance. I love all the creativity and invention.
It is a joy to listen to.
Thank you for sharing and keep us posted on how the virtual concert goes!!
Thanks, Rudi! So happy you enjoyed it. Here's a link to the concert, which premieres on youtube next Wednesday, if you'd like to see it.

Dave

Last edited:

ism

Thanks, ism. I'll admit to laughing at first reading "love the clarinet." I shared the comment with my wife and stopped there :) She got upset saying, "why is this guy being so rude to you/the accordion?" LOL! Anyway, I understand your thoughts on the accordion...it's been our life-long struggle getting it a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t :)

Cheers!
Dave
Ha! And To be clear - I mean specifically that I have newfound respect for classical accordion :)

OP
Dear Villain

Dear Villain

Having lived several years in France, and having a summer home in Newfoundland, no shortage of respect here :)

When is your wife going to take up the fiddle?
Maybe our 2 year old can learn the fiddle and we can tour as a trio? :)