What's new

Delete this please

DarkestShadow

You can't resell Audio Imperia libraries.

I start to get bewildered by seeing so many people trying to sell libraries that cannot be resold. Happens a lot strangely...
I mean... you do know that you can get into very serious trouble if you resell a library inappropriately? It's in the realm of piracy for non-resale-friendly developers, if not worse.
People really must inform themselves... it's mostly written in the first sentences of the EULA. https://www.audioimperia.com/pages/license-agreement
Sorry to become stern, but it's in your and others best interest. There can be serious trouble coming in...

And there is also a list covering most labels directly here on vi-control. Although Audio Imperia is missing. Another reason to check the EULA.

OP
bfreepro

bfreepro

Infinite Musical Possibilites
Thanks for informing me. I noticed someone else selling it so I just assumed, but you're correct I should've read more into that. Thank you.

DarkestShadow

Thanks for informing me. I noticed someone else selling it so I just assumed, but you're correct I should've read more into that. Thank you.
Yea, it's not just you, that's why I wrote more generally... I think since you can resell pretty much all physical items some people think that that just works with libraries as well. Can't be treated the same way though since it's software. Maybe a more specific warning should be pinned in the resale section here...

Top Bottom