What's new

Decision Time..

mfny

So I have narrowed my choices down to this and need to decide within the next few hours due sale prices taking both these options off the table as the respective sales end.

8Dio Majestica + Lacrimosa + Kontakt 6 Full OR Audio Imperia Nucleus

This is for a newbie who wants "orchestra/epic stuff" and has just over £300 to spend.

Without having these, I'd still say Audio Imperia Nucleus. I think you will find it a lot more versatile than the 8Dio Majestica + Lacrimosa combo.

I really can't see Majestica serving very well as a main/first library, even if your focus is epic. It would be better to get other libraries that have better general coverage first.

Without having these, I'd still say Audio Imperia Nucleus. I think you will find it a lot more versatile than the 8Dio Majestica + Lacrimosa combo.

I really can't see Majestica serving very well as a main/first library, even if your focus is epic. It would be better to get other libraries that have better general coverage first.
+1

Coming from someone who has Majestica, go with Nucleus! If you need an epic choir, then Lacrimosa fits the bill. So, Nucleus + Lacrimosa = best of both worlds.

Top Bottom