What's new

DEAL: Get 60% off Embertone's Intimate Solo Strings Bundle + $25 Embertone Gift Certificate.

APD

60% off Embertone Intimate Solo Strings Bundle + $25 Embertone Gift Certificate

Embertone’s Intimate Solo Strings Bundle is an astonishing collection of the most detailed, life-like solo strings on the market today, with all the controls necessary to create beautiful and realistic performances. Each of the 4 products included is valued at $125 ($500 combined)

Products Included
  • Friedlander Violin ($125 value)
  • Fischer Viola ($125 value)
  • Blakus Cello ($125 value)
  • Leonid Bass ($125 value)
Youtube Playlist

SoundCloud Playlist

This deal is only available until 22nd February.

For more information, visit https://audioplugin.deals

This is a great deal. Have half the set - just a shame there isn't a way to pick up the "missing half" at a comparable discount.

Well I couldn't resist at that price. I'm looking forward to trying out the Touch OSC expression controller on my iPad.

You don't need those templates but they're fun to play with.

(Edit: auto spelling check typo)

Last edited:
You could use Touch OSC for many other libraries/applications if you create a template for it. I think it comes with several things. I have it, but have not really used it much...I have a Leap Motion and plenty of sliders ha ha.

Those new haptic tablets changed the game for me. You can push softer or harder and influence velocity or other expressions that way. This goes beyond just touching a slab of glass. It's quite similar to playing a real instrument.

Those new haptic tablets changed the game for me. You can push softer or harder and influence velocity or other expressions that way. This goes beyond just touching a slab of glass. It's quite similar to playing a real instrument.
Comments about changing the game properly belong in the Spitfire "game-changer" thread...

Seriously, I've never looked into any of the TouchOSC stuff (much less the tactile tech), but I assume one would need a WiFi net to connect the tablet and the workstation PC? Or is there a way to just hardwire the interface, as you would with a nanoKontrol2 or something?

The "Noah Visits" demo still blows my mind. Wonderful library(ies) that will only grow better and better with the aforementioned haptic controllers. Great company to work with and to support as well.

I've been using an MAudio Code61, which actually has an "x-y" pad on board and the ability to program what midi it sends out. It works great for Alchemy, though I haven't yet tried it for other instruments. Korg has a number of options that have a similar pad, including the PadKontrol. Even the old Z1 synthesizer had one.

Hi,

Well.. I finally purchased the Embertone Intimate Solo Strings bundle. at $199, given the overall quality and variety of articulations, I think this is an amazing deal, especially when I considered alternative options, these are regularly priced at $500.

I'm looking forward to discovering this bundle of solo strings.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Top Bottom