Danny Elfman Masterclass

Montisquirrel

If I remember correct, MasterClass has always a "Buy one, gift one" Black Friday Sale. Means, when you buy a 1 year subscribtion (around 200$ I think), you can get another account for free. So team up with a friend (or someone from VI Control), and get 50% off.

Not sure if it will happend again this year, but just remind you maybe not to buy the Danny Elfman single class but wait one more month and get all the classes.

Mornats

Oh damn, they went subscription? I was hoping to buy one Masterclass for $99 like they used to have.

synergy543

I think they changed the options. Before, I had an option for this single class for $90. Now, it only sucks...I mean its only subscription only. I really don't want to learn about seafood cooking and gymnastics also. Trick or Treat right? A bit dodgy if you ask me!

Nova

Click on the
I think they changed the options. Before, I had an option for this single class for $90. Now, it only sucks...I mean its only subscription only. I really don't want to learn about seafood cooking and gymnastics also. Trick or Treat right? A bit dodgy if you ask me!
Click on the link that Ed posted above. There's a button you can click that says 'Single Class'. When you click the button it pops up with a subscription but at the bottom there's some small text that says 'Continue with a single class'.

synergy543

Yeah, I signed up for the Zimmer interiews and when I sign in, they give me an option to upgrade for $90 to the one year pass. Its quite an incentive to just sign up for $19/mo and record the damn thing and watch at my leisure. Its weird that they would offer different options to different viewers.

Nova

Yeah, I signed up for the Zimmer interiews and when I sign in, they give me an option to upgrade for $90 to the one year pass. Its quite an incentive to just sign up for $19/mo and record the damn thing and watch at my leisure. Its weird that they would offer different options to different viewers.
I would try using a different browser or clear the cache. I suspect they have a stored cookie that shows you as a subscriber and are not showing the single class. You might have to use a different email address to get the single class. Seems pretty absurd. Maybe they have a support email you could ask.

synergy543

After signing in and searching "Elfman", I did then get an option for the single class. Its quite hidden and clear they want you as a subscription customer for life.