1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Da Capo - Is it worth a look?

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by markleake, Sep 11, 2017.

1. clisma

clisma Senior Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Yes, the staccatos generally work well. The longs are good for pads. Simply, I never use it for any expressive lines.

markleake likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    markleake

markleake Recovering sale addict

Nov 8, 2015
    Thanks all for the advice! I'll let you know if I do make the decision to purchase it.

3. OP
    OP
    markleake

markleake Recovering sale addict

Nov 8, 2015
    I read through some more forum posts and reviews, and found some audio examples, and decided to save my money for something else. While I really do like the tone of the library and the hall it's recorded in, it is very limited in range in some of the patches, and the round robins I think are lacking with the shorts, which I'm noticing a lot with the brass especially (and the percussion, but wasn't really interested in it for that).

So for me at least I think it's probably better to hold off and see what Sonokinetic have coming in the next year for more up-to-date multi-sample libraries beyond their recent woodwinds ensemble library. That will probably be a better investment for me.

Thanks again for all of your inputs people.

clisma likes this.