What's new

Cubase Tutorials?

I am new to Cubase, having switched from Mixcraft. Are there any good "beginner to intermediate" Cubase tutorials someone could recommend? I'm having difficulty finding any that provide detail. "Just use the manual" isn't a helpful answer.

I am new to Cubase, having switched from Mixcraft. Are there any good "beginner to intermediate" Cubase tutorials someone could recommend? I'm having difficulty finding any that provide detail. "Just use the manual" isn't a helpful answer.
This first one is probably the most comprehensive with 42 video tutorials.

This is an index of the long form help videos that Cubase produce so you can easily find useful content within them:

This first one is probably the most comprehensive with 42 video tutorials.

This is an index of the long form help videos that Cubase produce so you can easily find useful content within them:

Wow, amazing resources, THANK YOU!

Aah. It wasn't the Chris Selim course, I picked up another Udemy course, 6.5 hours on Cubase for $15.99. I'll pick up the Chris Selim course soon-ish. Thanks for pointing that out!

Is there maybe a tutorial series (I'm open for payed options too) more aimed for people on the film/game scoring side of things? If not, it's fine, I'm going ti try to skip the pop/beatmakingy stuff.

Top Bottom