What's new

Cubase Template - Brian H. Kim

musictheorist

musictheorist
Check out Brian H Kim's, the man behind the music of Disney's animated series, "Star Vs. The Forces of Evil", Cubase template.

OP
musictheorist

musictheorist

musictheorist

This is his template from 2014, writing additional music for a Season 9 episode of "How I Met Your Mother" called "Daisy".

FUN FACT: He was John Swihart's assistant starting from Season 4 in 2008-09.

Jdiggity1

Stroking The Frog
Not entirely sure what the point of this post is...
Are you an assistant "leaking the goss"? Or are you actually Brian trying to brag about having HZ's custom samples?
Either way... this thread feels a little dirty.

OP
musictheorist

musictheorist

musictheorist
Not entirely sure what the point of this post is...
Are you an assistant "leaking the goss"? Or are you actually Brian trying to brag about having HZ's custom samples?
Either way... this thread feels a little dirty.
I actually like to share Brian's musical style. I am a huge fan of his music for SVTFOE. One of my favorites next to John Williams and Randy Newman.

Thanks to him, I'm now interested in virtual instrument and sample libraries.

The fact he was an assistant to John Swihart is actually true. Brian posted a video showing his musical process of a music cue he composed for an episode of SVTFOE called "Conquer".

There was one guitar lick in the first version that didn't make it in the final cut because it pulls away the dramatic tension, so he tried to perform that chord build from a synthesizer patch.

Top Bottom