What's new

Cubase Show enabled tracks in PLE possible ?

Hi Lucor,

The PLE command you posted is for Hide Disabled Tracks, which I already figured out....I'm looking for Show Enabled Tracks...thx

Ah ok, sorry! No I'm pretty sure this is the only way to do this, because the PLE neither has a "is enabled" parameter nor a "show track" operation. What exactly do you want to achieve, that makes hiding disabled tracks an invalid option?

Ah ok, sorry! No I'm pretty sure this is the only way to do this, because the PLE neither has a "is enabled" parameter nor a "show track" operation. What exactly do you want to achieve, that makes hiding disabled tracks an invalid option?

I do use Hide Disable Tracks but here's a scenario where Show Enable Tracks can be handy:
- i have a bunch of enabled tracks with data and without data
- if i use Show tracks with Data and want to see the enabled tracks without data again, a Show Enable Tracks would be needed...hope this make sense :)

Show enabled tracks is pretty similar, just with two values switched:

Ys5P4JP.png

Sorry to revive this old thread, hoping to add one thing on to this operation -- the problem is that the folders are still collapsed. Any ideas on how to show enabled tracks, THEN expand the folders that the tracks are in?

EDIT: Ok, made a preset in Project Logical Editor to open all folder tracks, then use a Macro on the Stream Deck to hide disabled, then open all folders (revealing only enabled tracks). Works great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom