What's new

CLOSED SOLD! Cubase Pro 10.5

EwigWanderer

SOLD!

Hi,

i am selling Cubase because i am going to use (or try) Logic Pro DAW.
The price includes the following products:
Cubase Pro 10.5

and separately purchased items that I'll include here are:
Dark Planet
Hypnotic Dance
Granual Symhonies (Pad Shop)
Alto Glockenspiel

All licenses are included with the eLicenser key, which I will send via mail to the buyer. Price includes shipping.

The price is 250 euros (about USD305) Feel free to make me an offer
:)

Cubase.jpg

Last edited:
Friendly bump :)

You can make me an offer too. I’ve been a member here from 2007 so I think you can trust me:)

Not much. No money. All I have is
Bitwig Studio 16 track.
Studio one 5 Artist
Izotope ozone, neutron, nectar ELEMENTS
Arturia Analog Lab Lite
Output Movement

Hi,
I’m just wondering is the price too high?

Those extra products are included because I don’t need them anymore.

Hi,

No. Not at all. It is high for me cause I am 17 years old and from India, where priced of these things are generally too high. The conversion is like that ik our currency

Hi,

It is. I can get Pro 11 for $519US Tax-Free at Best Service, tax free. Anyone can crossgrade for cheaper. Padshop Pro is of no use since Pro 10.5 includes Padshop 2.

Buying your 10.5 and upgrading means people just save about $10US buying from you (Dongle can be gotten from any Guitar Center locally). In the end, it isn't even worth considering.

IMO, you have to be comparable with crossgrade pricing. Many people already own a DAW that qualifies, so they aren't going to pay near retail for a DAW when they can otherwise save hundreds.

Thanks Trensharo for that information. I really wasn’t aware of those things. I’ll lower the price.

Hi,

i am selling Cubase because i am going to use (or try) Logic Pro DAW.
The price includes the following products:
Cubase Pro 10.5

and separately purchased items that I'll include here are:
Dark Planet
Hypnotic Dance
Granual Symhonies (Pad Shop)
Alto Glockenspiel

All licenses are included with the eLicenser key, which I will send via mail to the buyer. Price includes shipping.

The price is 250 euros (about USD305) Feel free to make me an offer
:)

Cubase.jpg
Is it still for sale? Are you accepting offers?

I bought Cubase 10.5 from @EwigWanderer and would like to give positive feedback for him 🙂

Deal went totally smooth (as expected): Quick shipment, well-protected USB-dongle, good communication all the way, including a bit of help with registering the USB-dongle after receiving the package.

With this positive experience I am happy to recommend EwigWanderer to others. Thanks! 👍

Top Bottom