What's new

Cubase Logical Editor - Convert CC1 to CC11

garyhiebner

I'm trying to get my head around the Logical editor. I have used the presets. But now I want to build my own one. I want to convert my CC1 data from a MIDI Event and copy it across to CC11.

Anyone know what parameters I need to put in the Logical Editor patch to achieve this?

So far I have

Type is a Controller, and if the condition is Equal to Controller 1 (under Parameter 1)

But I can't quite figure out the right settings for the Action.

I see there is value, so I can set value 2 to value 1. Should I be using that. So that it takes Value 1 (being CC1 data), and then add that to Value 2? Getting little bit confused with my boolean sums, and the correct terminology.

Thanks for any help.

I do this everyday with one key command. Did set it up and forgot about it. So I have to take a look in the studio and see how I made it which I cannot do right now. I will post tomorrow the setup unless somebody else does it in the meantime.

I’ve got this setup plus a few others using metagrid. The above link is the correct sum (I guess you could call it that). But I could always share the other ones I’ve got? These can also be found on YouTube.
m1eQ0DU

So this is how the logical editor looks like copying cc1 to 11. In german unfortunately but I hope it helps. Probably you found out how to do it in the meantime anyway.
upload_2019-1-22_20-32-33.jpeg

Top Bottom