Cubase - Is there a way to hide all tracks not containing events?

Akarin

pragsound.com
I have a somewhat large template and at times, I'd also like to only show tracks that contain events. Is this possible in Cubase?

I've seen it done with stuff like Metagrid but I'd rather assign a keyboard shortcut to toggle this on or off.

Thanks!

stan-k

Try the logical editor, I think it makes it possible. I think you can also assign a shortcut later.

chrisr

or right click in the visibility pane and select either show tracks with data, show track with data at the cursor position, etc etc - there are a few options. I have several show/hide and fold/expand bits assigned to keyboard shortcuts.

OP
Akarin

Akarin

pragsound.com
or right click in the visibility pane and select either show tracks with data, show track with data at the cursor position, etc etc - there are a few options. I have several show/hide and fold/expand bits assigned to keyboard shortcuts.
Thanks! I didn't know it existed!

OP
Akarin

Akarin

pragsound.com
Try the logical editor, I think it makes it possible. I think you can also assign a shortcut later.
Thanks for the tip. I just used it to make a macro to delete all disabled tracks. This will be useful before exporting stems.