Thought I'd post this here in case anyone is having any issues/concerns about Cubase blacklist. I recently bought Izotope Ozone and the result was I got a lot of Ozone dlls added to the blacklist in Cubase 9.5. I tried to remove them from the blacklist but kept getting a message indicating that this had failed. After going into a project, I noticed that Ozone was actually working okay in Cubase so, after investigating the issue, I found the following out: There are two dlls: one is iZotope*plug_name*.dll and one iZ*plug_name.dll. The first file is the valid plug-in's dll, the second is not. Both dlls are needed for the plugin to work - so you do not need to remove the second from the blacklist. Hope this helps!