What's new

Cubase 9.5 - Brand Tracks, Midi Dump and The Cubasement

jononotbono

Luke Johnson
Howdy, I just made a new video showing 3 different workflow ideas that I've created in Cubase 9.5 to basically make life a little easier.

They are named BRAND TRACKS, MIDI DUMP and THE CUBASEMENT

BRAND TRACKS -

A system to show tracks with data "on the fly" when going between different areas of a template.

MIDI DUMP -

A system to store all midi/instrument tracks with data in a project so that they are hidden (inside the Midi Dump), even when "Show Tracks with Data" is pressed yet instantly recallable.

THE CUBASEMENT -

Ever get tired of going to that pesky VST Instruments Folder to find your VST Audio Outputs (for Rack Instruments with Midi Tracks)? Well, The Cubasement is exactly where I store mine along with the MIDI DUMP. Instantly visible by the touch of a button.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it as I know there are a few Cubase perverts laying about here. Hope it helps

Jono

Ha! I got it! I just never heard that before, but thanks for making me have to clean my desk. I spat out my coffee! It was the casual delivery that did it.

Great video. I`m gonna look into this brown.

...and always credit a comedian...

This is seriously great, I get fed up with having to fly around the template and was recently wondering if there was a way this could be fixed. And you now have a patent pending for the term "Brand" too.

Just found this.....You would be my hero - but what's with the flashing Christmas lights in September?
But Branding® looks a really useful concept. Have to find space for some more buttons on metagrid....

I’ve actually simplified a lot of this and will make a video after Christmas showing it and how to do all of it. “Life” getting in the way at the minute!

I’ve actually simplified a lot of this and will make a video after Christmas showing it and how to do all of it. “Life” getting in the way at the minute!
Will wait and watch with interest. Thank you for your commitment to sharing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom