What's new

Cubase 8.5 Track Colors (370)

Wow! Thank you!

Question:
I currently have a 'track color set' installed that was created and offered quite some time ago by someone on the Steinberg forum. Will your offering append or replace these? My concern is losing all track colors I have assigned in current and previous projects.

Please help me: how can I make use of the new color set?
When I open the color list for a track, I cannot reach more colors than the maximum size of my two monitors.

When I use the "colors tab" in the Cubase menu, I cannot scroll downwards to the other colors.

Please give us some support to make use of this great feature.

Wow! Thank you!

Question:
I currently have a 'track color set' installed that was created and offered quite some time ago by someone on the Steinberg forum. Will your offering append or replace these? My concern is losing all track colors I have assigned in current and previous projects.

I don't know of any way to ADD to existing colors. Loading this color set will replace the existing color set.

Please help me: how can I make use of the new color set?
When I open the color list for a track, I cannot reach more colors than the maximum size of my two monitors.

When I use the "colors tab" in the Cubase menu, I cannot scroll downwards to the other colors.

Please give us some support to make use of this great feature.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you,..day job took priority. You should be able to access all the colors from the tool bar using the "select colors" button. Screenshot 1.png

Then using the arrow at the bottom of the dropdown list.
Screenshot 2.png

I just wish Cubase 9 allow for a matrix instead of that so-90's looking loooooong bar.. but thanks for the great effort man.
Now, can I attach those colors to the software (prefs?) or should I just save it as a template?
Thanks again.

You should be able to save them as the default. I am not in front of my computer at the moment. When I return I will give instructions on how to set them as the default.

If you would like to save the color set as Cubase Default

Click the "Select Colors" button on your tool bar. Screenshot 1.png
Scroll to the very bottom of the list and select "Project Colors..." Screenshot 3.png
Select "Options" at the bottom of the new window. Screenshot 4.png
Select "Save Current Set as Program Defaults" and click "OK" Screenshot 5.png

Enjoy!

Top Bottom