What's new

Cubase 8.5 Output Routing Bug?

bopeeptech

Hi guys. I have a weird bug in Cubase 8.5 (Windows) where I cannot select multiple instruments at once and change the output routing to one output for those multiple instruments in the Main Window. I can only do this in the Mix Window. The bug allows me to select multiple instrument in the Mix Window, but NOT more than one Instrument Track at a time in my Main Window. I can only go to the Inserts on the Channel Strip to send multiple instruments to an output. Anyone else experience this and know how to troubleshoot?

shomynik

If there was a way to change output for multiple i.tracks at once in the Project Window, I'm not aware of it. I don't think there is - pls correct me, I would love that option.

But, if you are not able to SELECT multiple tracks in the P.Window using SHIFT or CTRL (never had that one), then something's wrong with your software - try re-building preference files.

playz123

Why do you feel it's a "bug"? Perhaps it's just a feature not available in 8.5? :) Anyway, you can't do it, even in version 10.5...only the instrument in the first track of the 3 or 4 selected will change. It's easy to select multiple tracks though (as mentioned above).

Top Bottom